The Golden Triangle

Get Together

One last question: does Icon give tickets and GT passes or just GT passes? And Guy gives both, correct?

yes, Icon only gives passes to already ticket holders...Guy gives both.not sure if that has changed, but that was the case for the concerts I attended

^ Google and Youtube are your friends, just do the first step and join twitter NOW, so you account doesnt look too fake or suspicious..start following people, start tweeting...by the time M arrives in Brazil you should feel comfortable with twitter and be ready to reply to Guy when he tweets about the golden triangle

^ Google and Youtube are your friends, just do the first step and join twitter NOW, so you account doesnt look too fake or suspicious..start following people, start tweeting...by the time M arrives in Brazil you should feel comfortable with twitter and be ready to reply to Guy when he tweets about the golden triangle

Fuck. I hate twitter. I can't believe i have to do it just for Madonna. Oh well for her i guess i do anything anyway. :|

Fuck. I hate twitter. I can't believe i have to do it just for Madonna. Oh well for her i guess i do anything anyway. :|

lol, seriously? thats about the easiest thing i have ever done to win tickets let alone GT ...try some of the other contest if you hate twitter..

lol, seriously? thats about the easiest thing i have ever done to win tickets let alone GT ...try some of the other contest if you hate twitter..

Seriously. I will do it just for Madonna.

Am i a freak because i do not use twitter? :confused:

Seriously. I will do it just for Madonna.

Am i a freak because i do not use twitter? :confused:

not at all :), i dont care for twitter either, i just think getting a twitter account and tweeting Guy is not a hassle at all or a sacrifice of any matter, compared to the things ive personlly done (or the money i have spent) in order to make it to a madonna show, but that's just me..anyway, i was just trying to help...good luck whatever you decide to do

not at all :), i dont care for twitter either, i just think getting a twitter account and tweeting Guy is not a hassle at all or a sacrifice of any matter, compared to the things ive personlly done (or the money i have spent) in order to make it to a madonna show, but that's just me..anyway, i was just trying to help...good luck whatever you decide to do

I will do just about everything! Thank you fabian! :thumbsup:

Sorry but I have yet another question about the GT... what happens if I sign up with Guy and with Icon and win both??

Chances are that you'd win icon first and at that point they already have your name and then if you'd win twitter then give guy the name of two of ur friends or two fans who want to be in the pit too. Do not give him your name because they will not let you claim more than one contest at the box office.

Chances are that you'd win icon first and at that point they already have your name and then if you'd win twitter then give guy the name of two of ur friends or two fans who want to be in the pit too. Do not give him your name because they will not let you claim more than one contest at the box office.

OK, I figured if I won both that I could just give the GT passes from twitter to two friends. Thanks :) You are so helpful! (And I love your signature hahaha)

I read part of the thread and it seems kinda fuzzy to get GT tickets. I'm going for Sao Paulo (4/12) show, so all I can do now is wait South America leg starts to know how will be GT procedure here. But well,it's Brazil,I wouldn't be surprised if all the people that bought VIP Package have direct acess to the PIT...

Are you twitter beauties going to help me get in the triangle for Miami?

you know i will! keep checking your email up until the day of the shows i emailed guy's assistant again the other day for you.

4 times. I could've worked it so I'd be in the pit in many other cities, but I instead used my power to get many other fans into the pit. i've lost count how many people i helped on this tour.

4 times. I could've worked it so I'd be in the pit in many other cities, but I instead used my power to get many other fans into the pit. i've lost count how many people i helped on this tour.

That's real cool.

...everything I give you, all comes back to meeeeeeeeeeee.

tumblr_md32gpKP3O1qc0btz.gif

Bow the fuck down for the GOLDEN VAGINA FAIRY GODFATHER

thanks for doing this for all of us Hector, really really thank you :)