The Golden Triangle

Get Together

Guy gives away 10 pairs of tickets per show (20), so it all depends on how much competition you have :-)

I drove him nuts for weeks before he even announced the Vancouver one because I knew that the competition would be coming. Got to thank him personally- and he seemed genuinely happy and recognized me from twitter! And by sheer coincidence (or not), I was one of her sing-alongs for Like a Prayer. Sounds crazy, but I really do think she is involved in who gets selected from twitter, and seems to know/acknowledge certain people in the pit.

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boytoyville

I just entered the pit contest as a member of ICON. I really hope that I get it. I would be so happy. Sent in a pic with my Icon name, my name, and guest name like they ask on Madonna.com. I thin Iconers should really get the first shot IMO.

I just entered the pit contest as a member of ICON. I really hope that I get it. I would be so happy. Sent in a pic with my Icon name, my name, and guest name like they ask on Madonna.com. I thin Iconers should really get the first shot IMO.

I don't.

Guest boytoyville

Yay! Won GT for today!

Cool, did you win through twitter or ICON? How much before the show were you informed. The day of or before?

I was bummed I didn't win thru Icon . So hounded Guy on Twitter a few times. Got reply back thru Twitter at 4 am. Replied to it thru email right away. Got reply asking for names around 11am. Replied back. Got instructions email at around 3 pm.

Do you think sending him a pic I took with him in D.C. in the GT will ruin my chances to be picked again? I'm going with a big group on the 13th at MSG but I haven't gotten a ticket for the 12th yet. I think I'm only going to go if I get in the Triangle or really close.

So I am trying to win some GT tickets... :) I'm planning to try with Icon first, but if I have to resort to Twitter and I happen to win, how will Guy follow up with me?

He will write you a private message on twitte and then tell you how to confirm yourself and guest.

I highly recommend for people to also give the vita coco fb competition a try. You just have to photograph yourself holding some vita coco and submit it at least 2 or 3 days before the show you want to attend. You can always google image search a photo if you don't have access to a store that sells it. (same with the madonna tattoo icon contest.) I think you can find that fb app on madonna's page or vita cocos page. It wouldn't hurt to start tweeting guy early about being in the golden triangle example: @guyoseary die hard madonna fan. begging you for pit tickets #MDNACityname and then when he does announce the twitter contest you really should tweet him a billion times until you get a direct message from him. Sometimes he is late on picking twitter winners and/or does it in spurts so don't be put off if twitter people say they won for your show an hour ago. You'll get in the pit if you REALLY want to.

He will write you a private message on twitte and then tell you how to confirm yourself and guest.

Thank you!

I highly recommend for people to also give the vita coco fb competition a try. You just have to photograph yourself holding some vita coco and submit it at least 2 or 3 days before the show you want to attend. You can always google image search a photo if you don't have access to a store that sells it. (same with the madonna tattoo icon contest.) I think you can find that fb app on madonna's page or vita cocos page. It wouldn't hurt to start tweeting guy early about being in the golden triangle example: @guyoseary die hard madonna fan. begging you for pit tickets #MDNACityname and then when he does announce the twitter contest you really should tweet him a billion times until you get a direct message from him. Sometimes he is late on picking twitter winners and/or does it in spurts so don't be put off if twitter people say they won for your show an hour ago. You'll get in the pit if you REALLY want to.

I've entered the Material Girl contest (which I doubt I will win) as well as the Vita Coco contest. I just tweeted Guy telling him I was ready for Atlanta on Saturday just to start getting the hang of it... I'll make more desperate tweets as it gets closer to the show. I'm hoping at least I can control my chances of winning a little with Twitter as compared to just hoping to be pulled randomly from the other contests. Thanks for the help guys!!

Edited by goldie

I've entered the Material Girl contest (which I doubt I will win) as well as the Vita Coco contest. I just tweeted Guy telling him I was ready for Atlanta on Saturday just to start getting the hang of it... I'll make more desperate tweets as it gets closer to the show. I'm hoping at least I can control my chances of winning a little with Twitter as compared to just hoping to be pulled randomly from the other contests. Thanks for the help guys!!

Make sure you tweet a lot. And be prepared to go to sleep very late and wake up very early to continue tweeting. And don't be afraid to tweet fan sites, tour dancers for help either.

Make sure you tweet a lot. And be prepared to go to sleep very late and wake up very early to continue tweeting. And don't be afraid to tweet fan sites, tour dancers for help either.

I'll make sure to - thanks again for the advice! Do you think I should try and sell the awful ticket I bought or should I wait until I know I've won for sure?

I'll make sure to - thanks again for the advice! Do you think I should try and sell the awful ticket I bought or should I wait until I know I've won for sure?

Wouldn't hurt to see if someone is interested in it now but don't hand it off until you know for sure you won.

Ulizos, don't forget that you can join ICON for free now. They split the winners for the ICON contest -- 50% for Legacy members and then 50% for the other levels -- so that reduces your chances a little bit, I think, but still... You can enter the ICON contest if you have a tickets and are a member of ICON, but you can sign up for free to belong to ICON.

The Vita Coco contest is just for the USA :( so i only have twitter for fight, btw, if i win on twitter, he gives me 2 tickets for GT?? btw, are these the steps?

-Guy writes the tweet

-I send a lot of tweets with the TT and @guyoseary

-if i win, Guy send me a DM at midnight (3am - 6am)

-the DM has a email were i need to send my name?

-then i need to go earlier to the place where the concert is being held, and check my name?

-they give me the bracelet and i go inside?

12 days left!!!

Guest boytoyville

Ulizos, don't forget that you can join ICON for free now. They split the winners for the ICON contest -- 50% for Legacy members and then 50% for the other levels -- so that reduces your chances a little bit, I think, but still... You can enter the ICON contest if you have a tickets and are a member of ICON, but you can sign up for free to belong to ICON.

I am a legacy member of ICON and got tickets to Golden Triangle through that. I asked some around at the concert and they said if you were a legacy ICON member you were basicaly guarenteed golden triangle unless it was one of the "big dates" like Yankee Stadium.

I am a legacy member of ICON and got tickets to Golden Triangle through that. I asked some around at the concert and they said if you were a legacy ICON member you were basicaly guarenteed golden triangle unless it was one of the "big dates" like Yankee Stadium.

So awesome to know! Thank you for sharing ... Too bad I couldn't enter for DC, too! (I bought three tickets for that show ... was taking two friends. I just didn't have the heart to only take one of them to the triangle and leave the other "out in the cold" so to speak. And it wouldn't have been allowed for me to send just the two of them... because I'm the ICON member, not them.)

Makes me wish I had gotten cheap seats to Cleveland this weekend and enter the contest. ;) I hope they keep this kind of system in place for the next tour -- it seems mutually beneficial. Devoted fans get an upgrade, they still pay for a ticket, and Madonna gets energy and enthusiasm in her immediate field of view, rather than fat, unimpressed William Morris agents that depress her. ;) Haha!

Guest boytoyville

So awesome to know! Thank you for sharing ... Too bad I couldn't enter for DC, too! (I bought three tickets for that show ... was taking two friends. I just didn't have the heart to only take one of them to the triangle and leave the other "out in the cold" so to speak. And it wouldn't have been allowed for me to send just the two of them... because I'm the ICON member, not them.)

Makes me wish I had gotten cheap seats to Cleveland this weekend and enter the contest. ;) I hope they keep this kind of system in place for the next tour -- it seems mutually beneficial. Devoted fans get an upgrade, they still pay for a ticket, and Madonna gets energy and enthusiasm in her immediate field of view, rather than fat, unimpressed William Morris agents that depress her. ;) Haha!

So funny as I went to the second date in St. Paul as well and I had two friends with me as well and felt the same way. At least we were the lower level on the side. :)

The Vita Coco contest is just for the USA :( so i only have twitter for fight, btw, if i win on twitter, he gives me 2 tickets for GT?? btw, are these the steps?

-Guy writes the tweet

-I send a lot of tweets with the TT and @guyoseary

-if i win, Guy send me a DM at midnight (3am - 6am)

-the DM has a email were i need to send my name?

-then i need to go earlier to the place where the concert is being held, and check my name?

-they give me the bracelet and i go inside?

12 days left!!!

It's possible vita coco may announce a contest for Mexico, they did that in the UK I believe. If you win you could receive a DM at any time. For Pittsburgh he sent me a DM at 2:30am and he sent my friend a DM at 11am, for Cleveland he sent me a DM at 2:30pm. You will get a dm saying you won and that you need to email him at a certain email address which then is where you give him your full name and your guests full name then you will get a reply with instructions on picking up your tickets and bracelets at the venue. Then when you get to the venue you tell the what contest you won from and your name and show identification and there you go. You don't have to go in earlier than usual unless you want to be the first person against a part of the stage. Goodluck! :)