The Golden Triangle

Get Together

In the pit? Well you can go and drink and come back, yeah cause me and Isaac alternated who stayed. They wont let you take any drinks inside the pit though. What color are the wristbands today Yummy? Pink??

Sky Blue....and omg what an amazing experience! I was dancing like cray cray and I think I bumped into Nicole richie. Lol!!!!

Well see if that was someone that doesnt put on a show, just sings I'd get it.But Idk I thought it was odd to pay so much for the music when you can wait for the live album or something. But whatever to each their own. Just making sure Yummy lines up to be the first person in the doors.

My best friend is blind and he goes to DOZENS of concerts a year. He's *furious* that Madonna has cancelled her Australian tour. For a blind person, music is something they can experience without feeling as though they're missing out on something. Now, art galleries....definitely not his thing!

I was in the GT in front row very close to the centre in Denmark - best concert experience of my entire life! No one in the front row left their spot the whole night (which I imagine is the same at every show), but those behind us tended to follow her around.

I entered the Denver GT Contest this morning! Prayers and good vibes everyone! I am pretty sure I will weep if I win! To be so close to M and to be encouraged to be the psycho fan (WORSHIP THE QUEEN) that I usually am at her shows will be HEAVEN!

No email from Icon....guess I didn't win :sad:

Next hope is the Twitter route.

Does Guy or anyone ever pull fans from the crowd before the show and add them to the GT?

Guest ditaluver

No email from Icon....guess I didn't win :sad:

Next hope is the Twitter route.

Does Guy or anyone ever pull fans from the crowd before the show and add them to the GT?

oh that sucks! what city???

i feel bad for those who dont win and there are those in there multiple times!

keep trying xoxox

oh that sucks! what city???

i feel bad for those who dont win and there are those in there multiple times!

keep trying xoxox

Denver.

I have hope for the Twitter contest as many fans seem to win this way.

And I'm not a member of Icon. Ugh. I'm a terrible fan. I'm so not getting into the golden triangle! :lol:

I'm not either and I got GT two nights in a row...and I didn't even have tickets.

All you gotta do is blow UP @guyoseary on twitter. I sent him so many tweets on the trend that he put up for the DC shows. I sent him pics of me in madonna shirts...posters i have...etc. Just show him youre a loon and keep the tweets going all day/night and you'll get them.

I found it kinda easy to win through twitter. You can do it Ulizos!

OMG. I'm so going to do it.

Crazy Annoying Madonna fan in 3... 2... 1...

I went into twitter jail thats how many tweets I was doing lol

Just keep an eye out for when Guy tweets about your city's show...and then be a girl gone wild on the trend he gives

Oh and then when you get GT for one night, go and thank guy and introduce yourself....then when you go home blow the next night's twitter trend up and he'll recognize you and give you GT tickets again. :)

thats how I worked my pussy for MDNA.

Wait... I don't know how to use Twitter. I do have an account. But what do I do? Do I just type Guy Oseary and leave him messages?

I'm a mess! :lol:

OK. follow @guyoseary and wait till he posts something about "whos the biggest fan for #MDNAmexico1" or something like that. then you start tweeting @guyoseary and including the hash tag he gives.

Okay, here's my plan:

I'm DJ'ing at a party this weekend. I'll take a cool pic of my computer's screen with a playlist, which will be mostly Madonna, while wearing something Madonna inspired and with all the fags dancing in the background, and tag Guy (do you tag people on Twitter?).

I'll go to the M Exhibit thing at the W Hotel and take pictures with the Madonna artwork / photographs while wearing some faggy Madonna shirt and write something clever.

Then I'll wear a cone bra in front of a rock and roll mural in the metro where Madonna is giving us some BA realness.

I'll make a video of all of us in the office Vogueing and write something about Mexico loving her or some bullshit like that.

What else?

OK. follow @guyoseary and wait till he posts something about "whos the biggest fan for #MDNAmexico1" or something like that. then you start tweeting @guyoseary and including the hash tag he gives.

You're my hero :inlove:

That should do it. Just make sure you send each thing youre gonna do like 20 times a piece lol.

The idea is to flood the trend for the hashtag Guy gives for your city's show (it'll prob be something like #MDNAMexicoCity1 or something)--you want him to see YOU and only you.

To "tag" Guy in your posts, just put in @GuyOseary in your tweets to him. But you also wanna put in the hashtag for your city's MDNA show that Guy gives

I didn't do as much as you're planning to do...I just spammed him all day with musings about madonna and some pictures.

My friend got GT from Guy for just sending him one tweet with a photoshopped pic he did of madonna lol

you'll get it. I was really determined to get them and I made sure I was going to lol