The Golden Triangle

Get Together

To anyone/everyone who has been permitted access to the Queen's holy court, where would you say the best spot in the pit is? The very front of the stage? Next to the sides of the two catwalks? Right up against the point of the smaller triangle stage? Or dead center??

Guest rocketman

dead center but you can easily move to the left or right when she walks by to catch an even closer look. GT is the best concert experience ive had ever!

yes i was dead center with just like one row of people in front of me...but i'm tall so it didn't matter....just having that thurible swing over you is an out of this world experience. we smiled at each other a few times (or at least that's what i thought haha) and i know we sang some lines to Open Your Heart together and TUTR. Even though she is a teeny lady she looks so huge on stage...it's bizarre. Also, when I was in the GT it wasn't nearly as crowded as I expected and I was able to walk around and go to different areas of the pit. I had friends spread out all over so I had to make the rounds hehe.

honestly the only thing i had any issue with was when she was at the tip of the triangle and had to watch her from behind but how often do you get to do that...the craziest part was having her point of view of the audience. I had already seen the show twice from two different perspectives...23rd row at Yankee and Section 119 at Atlantic City so every show has been its own magically unique experience. I'm still going to MSG and hopefully North Carolina (where I hope to be in the Golden Triangle again) as the final show I'll see of MDNA....Confessions I did three shows so I decided its time to break my record and see her five or six times!

yes i was dead center with just like one row of people in front of me...but i'm tall so it didn't matter....just having that thurible swing over you is an out of this world experience. we smiled at each other a few times (or at least that's what i thought haha) and i know we sang some lines to Open Your Heart together and TUTR. Even though she is a teeny lady she looks so huge on stage...it's bizarre. Also, when I was in the GT it wasn't nearly as crowded as I expected and I was able to walk around and go to different areas of the pit. I had friends spread out all over so I had to make the rounds hehe.

honestly the only thing i had any issue with was when she was at the tip of the triangle and had to watch her from behind but how often do you get to do that...the craziest part was having her point of view of the audience. I had already seen the show twice from two different perspectives...23rd row at Yankee and Section 119 at Atlantic City so every show has been its own magically unique experience. I'm still going to MSG and hopefully North Carolina (where I hope to be in the Golden Triangle again) as the final show I'll see of MDNA....Confessions I did three shows so I decided its time to break my record and see her five or six times!

Awesome. I am flying to Denver (from Miami) for the show. I paid a fortune for 5th row (off the front of the catwalk) seats but am PRAYING to win GT tix! I am glad this was posted as I was debating where would be the best areas to stand (I was thinking in the areas she tends to touch people....front of the stage during LAP and the right side of the triangle during Celebration)....

You have to get there early to be very frontrow center but every other spot in there is great too. Thankfully the pit isn't packed like sardines and you can easily move around in there. I would follow her going to the very back and far sides and back up front to the first few rows easily throughout the show.

You have to get there early to be very frontrow center but every other spot in there is great too. Thankfully the pit isn't packed like sardines and you can easily move around in there. I would follow her going to the very back and far sides and back up front to the first few rows easily throughout the show.

Thanks! I'm going tonight! How early do they let people in the pit? Is there a line before or?

Thanks! I'm going tonight! How early do they let people in the pit? Is there a line before or?

Depends on the venue, they only give the bracelets at certain time / place, and then after you get your bracelet you may need to wait until the venue opens the gates. Since you are a pit winner you should have gotten some kind of instructions about when/where to pick your bracelet..(?) anyway...people are allowed in the pit as soon as the venue opens :)

If you win pit tickets, is there a way to sell/give away your regular tickets and still get into the show fine? Do you need to have won via a certain method (album redemption, Material Girl sweepstakes, Guy O tweets, etc.)? I am curious.

Ok Yummy get your wristband. Make sure you get there before 6. Then run your ass to the side of the Staples doors where the way for section 112 is. So from the tables go right, right next to the LA convention center i believe those are the doors but just look inside to check. Be right in front of ANY of the doors and don't move from there. At 7 they open the doors and RUN towards the GT. Save your front center spot. You will see others run too. We let a blind guy go in front of us (I know right? What's a blind guy doing at a concert?) and when we got there the whole front row was taken. They will make you sit til the DJ comes out.

Depends on the venue, they only give the bracelets at certain time / place, and then after you get your bracelet you may need to wait until the venue opens the gates. Since you are a pit winner you should have gotten some kind of instructions about when/where to pick your bracelet..(?) anyway...people are allowed in the pit as soon as the venue opens :)

Thanks. My e-mail says bracelet/ticket pick up is 6 but venue opens at 7. I was thinking maybe some fans get there extra early in lieu...

Ok Yummy get your wristband. Make sure you get there before 6. Then run your ass to the side of the Staples doors where the way for section 112 is. So from the tables go right, right next to the LA convention center i believe those are the doors but just look inside to check. Be right in front of ANY of the doors and don't move from there. At 7 they open the doors and RUN towards the GT. Save your front center spot. You will see others run too. We let a blind guy go in front of us (I know right? What's a blind guy doing at a concert?) and when we got there the whole front row was taken. They will make you sit til the DJ comes out.

Tatu you are amazing!!!!! So from the friends and family table which entrance is that?

Friends and family? There is only one table. The VIP table they set up later. So you will pick up your tickets where the statues are at. Ok find the box office, and its to the left. There is a laker store and right in front of it there is just a random table. That's the table for the wristbands.

so in the US, are there also a lot of people queueing to get to the front row of the GT? or is it more chill? in europe there were always people with an early entry ticket, sometimes waiting for days, and then they'd win pit wristbands, so even if you could be in the pit, the chance of being front row centre was pretty damn slim :/

so in the US, are there also a lot of people queueing to get to the front row of the GT? or is it more chill? in europe there were always people with an early entry ticket, sometimes waiting for days, and then they'd win pit wristbands, so even if you could be in the pit, the chance of being front row centre was pretty damn slim :/

Well since a lot of the people in the GT already know the process they run towards the front as soon as they open the door. Once the front is reserved pretty much then people wanna get in the second row, and all around the first row of the triangle. After that it doesn't matter.

Friends and family? There is only one table. The VIP table they set up later. So you will pick up your tickets where the statues are at. Ok find the box office, and its to the left. There is a laker store and right in front of it there is just a random table. That's the table for the wristbands.

Thank you my dear!!!! Xoxox

To hear the music?? :dazed:

To hear the music?? :dazed:

Well see if that was someone that doesnt put on a show, just sings I'd get it.But Idk I thought it was odd to pay so much for the music when you can wait for the live album or something. But whatever to each their own. Just making sure Yummy lines up to be the first person in the doors.

I'm sure people have said this 100 times before, but can you guys please tell me exactly what I should do in order to get into the golden triangle? I'm really confused.

You have to suck a cock wearing a Madonna shirt in front of Guy O. Oh and you also have to get a Madonna tattoo while doing this.

I'm sure people have said this 100 times before, but can you guys please tell me exactly what I should do in order to get into the golden triangle? I'm really confused.

Enter the ICON contest when it goes up and send a picture of you with your ticket.

Tatu darling I am here at the venue...one more question may sound dumb but can we leave and get drinks then come back. (I have an alternate person on stand by for our spot)

If you win pit tickets, is there a way to sell/give away your regular tickets and still get into the show fine? Do you need to have won via a certain method (album redemption, Material Girl sweepstakes, Guy O tweets, etc.)? I am curious.

There are 2 different arrangements. Some gives you and your guest comp tickets and pit wristbands. The other just gives you and your guest wristbands and no tickets. For that arrangement you will need your own ticket to get into the venue. Icon winners need tickets to enter the contest to begin with but once they win they are given comp tickets with their wristbands. Icon winners are encouraged to give away their original tickets. If you are awarded pit passes find out right then and there whether you need to keep/show/enter with your own tickets or not. In Europe it was done differently and they had that iPad game or whatever. I'm wondering if they're gonna do it like that in South America.

Tatu darling I am here at the venue...one more question may sound dumb but can we leave and get drinks then come back. (I have an alternate person on stand by for our spot)

In the pit? Well you can go and drink and come back, yeah cause me and Isaac alternated who stayed. They wont let you take any drinks inside the pit though. What color are the wristbands today Yummy? Pink??

There are 2 different arrangements. Some gives you and your guest comp tickets and pit wristbands. The other just gives you and your guest wristbands and no tickets. For that arrangement you will need your own ticket to get into the venue. Icon winners need tickets to enter the contest to begin with but once they win they are given comp tickets with their wristbands. Icon winners are encouraged to give away their original tickets. If you are awarded pit passes find out right then and there whether you need to keep/show/enter with your own tickets or not. In Europe it was done differently and they had that iPad game or whatever. I'm wondering if they're gonna do it like that in South America.

Thank you, papi. :)