Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG, she just sat in front of you!!! :drama:

she pointed, i pointed back, she knelt stared into my eyes and i touched her hand!!!

MADONNA!!!!!

I cried during LAP when she started spinning + went down. :dramatic: There's just so much emotional power there. Imagine she'd knelt in front of me. :dramatic:

I so wish I could see this concert again....It seems like it went by so fast and so many details I missed and wish I could relive again. Cannot wait for the DVD, it is a MUST HAVE!!!!

Even at 54 years old she is a powerful performer. It is funny to see Little Monsters saying "poor gaga, the show is so hard on her" when she throws up on stage. Madonna is a true professional and MDNA seems like a more choreographed show than BTW.

MORE MORE MORE comes around 1:11 im in plaid. xo

[media=]

[/media]

from jamesy!!!

This was truly at prolific performance!!!! Oh My God! No one else! It must have been looking into the eyes of god!!! GODDonna!!! Wow congrats pud!!! I see my arm at the other side of the pit lol!!!!!!!! This is where I got my candid shot of the queen!!!

No one will quite understand what it does to somebody when you get moments like this with THE GODDESS OF LIFE!!

I should know...three GODDESS MOMENTS and more shows to come!!!

I had 2 in Atlantic City: Open Your Heart and Like A Prayer

I had one in D.C. During Holiday when she "got down on her "F@@@ing knees for me to sing"

The hand holds, the smiles., the stares, the pointing at you.

:drama: :drama: :drama:

She knows her GT bitches!

:D

she pointed, i pointed back, she knelt stared into my eyes and i touched her hand!!!

MADONNA!!!!!

Pud Whaker, I don't know you personally but it is because of you that I am on this great forum at Madonnanation after seeing your link.from your scrapbook. I have been reading your Madonnascrapbook for years and have always considered you to be one of the most passionate and wittiest Madonna fans around.. Sorry to sound gushy but I am so happy for you. You totally deserve to be singled out by Madonna

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud Whaker, I don't know you personally but it is because of you that I am on this great forum at Madonnanation after seeing your link.from your scrapbook. I have been reading your Madonnascrapbook for years and have always considered you to be one of the most passionate and wittiest Madonna fans around.. Sorry to sound gushy but I am so happy for you. You totally deserve to be singled out by Madonna

wow, thats really beautiful xo

:inlove:

http://www.dailymail...ot-Taliban.html

The most inappropriate show of support: Madonna, 54, dedicates onstage striptease to Pakistani girl shot by Taliban

• Slammed as 'cheap self-publicity' as singer strips off to 'support' teenager shot for criticising terrorists
  • Madonna writes Malala Yousafzai's name across her back after education activist was shot on a school bus
  • Pakistani people furious at bizarre display during the MDNA tour

By ANNA EDWARDS

PUBLISHED: 16:23, 13 October 2012 | UPDATED: 17:11, 13 October 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz29CHZxeoc

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Clearly not content with flashing a nipple and 'ironically' calling Barack Obama a Muslim, Madonna has decided to wade in on the brutal killing of a Pakistani girl who was shot for speaking out against the Taliban.

Madonna continued to use her 'MDNA Tour' to make yet another controversial statement by strip-teasing to 'show her support' for Malala Yousafzai, who was shot on a schoolbus for writing a blog about how important education is.

On her Wednesday night performance in the Staples Centre, Los Angeles, the singer began by telling her audience that she wanted have a 'serious talk'.

According toEntertainment Today, she told fans that the news that the 14-year-old had been gunned down by the Taliban had made her 'cry'.

She said: 'The 14-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot on a schoolbus for writing a blog about how important education was to her.

'The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you understand the sickness and absurdity of this?'

She rallied the crowd by shouting at them to support education and those who help women.

But then the millionaire decided that this performance clearly was not a strong enough statement, and chose to 'dedicate' a strip tease to the girl, who is currently in a critical condition.

She turned her back to reveal 'Malala' written across it, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

'This song is for Malala,' she said, before singing her 'Human Nature' song.

But her attempt to make a stand in the name of Malala backfired after furious Pakistanis discovered her act.

There was a chorus of disapproval from Twitter users, who branded her performance a shameless attempt to garner attention, Entertainment Today reported.

@OHPakistan tweetwed to NBC News' Amna Nawaz: 'Get it Right: Associating #Madonna with #Malala IS DISRESPECT TO #Malala!!! Plz. Give #Malala a rest!'

User @bijm30caahm condemned the move: 'Not the right way to pay Homage to Brave Malala. Its a way to earn cheap self popularity.'

A Taliban gunman boarded a packed school bus and shot a teenage education activist twice at point blank range.

The brave teenager was targeted by the Taliban after speaking out against atrocities committed under the regime.

According to Malala's friend Shazia, speaking to the Christian Science Monitor, a group of militants riding on a bike stopped the bus carrying the schoolgirls.

Masked men then boarded the vehicle and pointed guns at the girls, asking for Malala.

A hooded Taliban militant shouted: 'Which one of you is Malala? Speak up, otherwise I will shoot you all. She is propagating against the soldiers of Allah, the Taliban. She must be punished.'

Almost as soon as he shouted this, the militant recognised the youngster and shot her at point blank range.

The shooting has horrified people in Pakistan and internationally, and has been followed by an outpouring of respect for a girl who earned the enmity of the Taliban for publicising their acts and speaking about the importance of girls' education.

The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the shooting, saying that the girl was promoting 'Western thinking'.

Malala was shot twice at close range and is currently unconscious in hospital in a critical condition.

Madonna has also used her tour to encourage her fans to support Obama by demanding they vote for 'the black Muslim in the White House'.

The Queen of Pop threw her weight behind the president during a concert in Washington, D.C. on Monday, before stripping off her shirt to reveal her massive 'Obama' temporary tattoo on her back.

But she made a fatal error - which she later said was 'deliberately ironic' - because Obama is a Christian.

What an ugly, hideous article. The whole point of Madonna "Stripping down" is that she's making herself vulnerable to all the criticism and hate a woman at her age gets. Her speech brought me to tears. People will find any and all excuses to rip Madonna apart. Whatever, fuck them. I have a heart and a soul (and wisdom), and understood every point she wished to make.