Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Gagarts was spotted on the show last night!

As her career is already at 14:59, she got a job on MDNA Tour! Now she's the official door holder for celebs! I'm so proud of her accomplishment!

Find her at 0:45

:rotfl:

Poor gagarts...

Always the bridesmaid...

Guest Not4Pussies

i keep thinking, i dont know what got into me during LAP

Tatu and I hugged

then this guy next to me, we are both singing and clapping

and he leans over and hugs me so i hugged him back

the power of madonna

i keep thinking, i dont know what got into me during LAP

Tatu and I hugged

then this guy next to me, we are both singing and clapping

and he leans over and hugs me so i hugged him back

the power of madonna

I hugged about 5 guys during that song. And I'm pretty shy without Madonna but Madonna makes me want to be friendly to everyone and be her bitch. :shrugs: Also I had my arms around the guys in front of me at some point and holding their back the rest of the time. Idk what got into me, I think I thought at the friends forever charity concert or some shit. But then again people have done that to me at every concert, At dodgers some girl just kissed me out of nowhere in the middle of like Vogue and guys were on top of me all concert long cause I was up against the rail. Fuck it, I love most Madonna fans! No shame no shame.

Guest Not4Pussies

I hugged about 5 guys during that song. And I'm pretty shy without Madonna but Madonna makes me want to be friendly to everyone and be her bitch. :shrugs: Also I had my arms around the guys in front of me at some point and holding their back the rest of the time. Idk what got into me, I think I thought at the friends forever charity concert or some shit. But then again people have done that to me at every concert, At dodgers some girl just kissed me out of nowhere in the middle of like Vogue and guys were on top of me all concert long cause I was up against the rail. Fuck it, I love most Madonna fans! No shame no shame.

i love you Tatu!!

DAMN!!!! The gas station guy from TUTR is her bodyguard???? WOW he is SO hot! I was wondering who the hell he was, because he didn't look like any of her dancers. HOT

Guest pedrohdi

Gagarts was spotted on the show last night!

As her career is already at 14:59, she got a job on MDNA Tour! Now she's the official door holder for celebs! I'm so proud of her accomplishment!

Find her at 0:45

[media=]

[/media]

loooooooooooooooooooooool you're right!

I've ALWAYS said Brahim is hot! Hes amazingly gorgeous and the new dancer, woahhheyyy, I need to stop perving at his FB pics hahah

:lol: Well I was shocked at how hot he is. He's so beautiful. Way more than I imagined him to be.

Guest Not4Pussies

I've ALWAYS said Brahim is hot! Hes amazingly gorgeous and the new dancer, woahhheyyy, I need to stop perving at his FB pics hahah

hes on facebook?

DAMN!!!! The gas station guy from TUTR is her bodyguard???? WOW he is SO hot! I was wondering who the hell he was, because he didn't look like any of her dancers. HOT

Saw him up close, he's realllyyy fine ;) he reminds me a bit of that guy in W.E who plays wally's boyfriend. but thats probably just me.

her english (?) older bodyguard was in the triangle a few times as well, a lot of M fans seem to fancy him (even 15 year old straight chicks ;)) but I dont find him anything special, especially compared to the other ones!

^that's exactly what I love about stadium gigs. In Milan some guy kept rubbing his bulge against me. :fag:

Everybody everywhere wants to rub something against you. A typical day in your life.

I really think I could set you up with someone... White though but such a laugh and semi famous... loves West Indian food, LOVES Jamaica (I know you do). I Just really know youd get on. I dont know him that well (we just tweet and met him in person a couple of weeks ago) but I might be able set you up. I just know you two would be GREAT together. Tweet me..He played Micky in Shameless, he lives down the road from me in Rusholm and runs every Monday night at my local pub Mulligans.

He might not be Brahim hot, but in real life he's got this scally charming thing going on, a bit of rough. He's straight though. Ughh. You might aswel have a bash.

Oh my.mihran was there? Anyhow, amaziing show, i gave her my all. San every word, screamed, danced. I have no voice right now. Its definitely an experience being in the pit. Completely different perspective. Glad to see Adrien Galo and Kupono acknowledge my shirt during the speech. The shirt i was wearing was for them.

Didnt see any celebrities unless you count the chick from The Hills. Anyhow, I was there with Tatu and we had a moment during Like A Prayer. Some stranger put his arms around me during LAP as well and obliged. With that saiid i dont think its fair the same people are in the pit every single nite. Give someone who deserves it a chance to be in the pit. Do we really need to see Billy every nite?

oh and Tatu and i could have been better reporters from the pit tonite. Kat looked bored to death. Maybe cause shes been in the pit since I dont know, San Jose. Yeah i said it, i dont give a....

Anyway, i am exhausted i have class early tomorrow morning. She let me have it and i gave it to her. Thank u Tatu for the amazing nite. Round 2 tomorrow, not in the pit since i dont lick Guy Os balls, but ill be seeing the concert from a different perspective. Pluses: great concert, Adrien+Kupono acknowledging my shirt during speech and the guy next to me asking for my number. Nite.

Katrina did great. She blew up the twitter/fb and it got a ton of wonderful feedback and enthusiasm from fans for madonnanation. It was a lot more than I expected. The Material Girl people and Guy loved it. Non-traditional promorific, werq! :wow: