Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Bgiyfhudgjgviivx! I'm back....my feet will require amputation by tomorrow, but for now......I cried even walking into the arena...saw the stage and it hit me and everyone just thought I was a mental patient :lmao:

Amazingly we were at the tip of the Triangle, 5th row center. How Fucking lucky am I....seriously! What a view. She is just.....so fucking beautiful. The show just built and built with such incredible momentum and heart and by the end I was just euphoric. Fuck off with anything being bad...it was ALL gloriously rich, purposeful, perfection. Love Spent was what really got me though...maybe because I hadn't spoilt myself really with that and I think it has already evolved into such a complete performance.

I'm pretty sure she saw me during her hot crumping in GMAYL at the tip....I was jumping and screaming like a banshee...but she held her game face....her eyes Saud different though. Tomorrow she will get my full treatment...signs and all!

My sister loved it...was blown away. We had a ball :cries::tigger: And rubbed shoulders with Heidi Klum and Yessica Alba who were front row center. Someone said James Cann (?) Was there too. Meh. I felt like a celebrity tonight...being in Her presence! What a Fucking STAR!!

Photos will follow much later when I get home....I did lots of video and some probably shit photos with my new camera.

And I want to see some of you MNation fuckers tomorrow. I went up to so many randoms tonight asking if they were from the forum :rotfl: Some people were cool about it....some just had something shoved way up their arses acting all cunty. So where can I find you all that aren't in the pit. I want an MNation roll call point!

Good night and thank you!

QUEEN!

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh my.mihran was there? Anyhow, amaziing show, i gave her my all. San every word, screamed, danced. I have no voice right now. Its definitely an experience being in the pit. Completely different perspective. Glad to see Adrien Galo and Kupono acknowledge my shirt during the speech. The shirt i was wearing was for them.

Didnt see any celebrities unless you count the chick from The Hills. Anyhow, I was there with Tatu and we had a moment during Like A Prayer. Some stranger put his arms around me during LAP as well and obliged. With that saiid i dont think its fair the same people are in the pit every single nite. Give someone who deserves it a chance to be in the pit. Do we really need to see Billy every nite?

oh and Tatu and i could have been better reporters from the pit tonite. Kat looked bored to death. Maybe cause shes been in the pit since I dont know, San Jose. Yeah i said it, i dont give a....

Anyway, i am exhausted i have class early tomorrow morning. She let me have it and i gave it to her. Thank u Tatu for the amazing nite. Round 2 tomorrow, not in the pit since i dont lick Guy Os balls, but ill be seeing the concert from a different perspective. Pluses: great concert, Adrien+Kupono acknowledging my shirt during speech and the guy next to me asking for my number. Nite.

My seat was not bad as I thought it would be.... I was in the middle (210 Section). The crowd around me loved it, except the ones that didnt know she would be on at 10:20, but they still enjoyed it once it started. I got to say that the songs that I thought I wouldnt like were a lot better in person such as Open your heart, Papa Dont preach, Hung Up, Im Addicted, Im A Sinner, Give me all your Luvin, ect. You tube does not do this show justice. Holiday was a special treat and Like a Prayer was a Surreal experience. The only song to me that felt flat and out of place was Turn Up the Radio, too bad because I really love that song. One only other thing that was as an issue was that one screen didnt close all the way so there was this black bar throughout.

Oh yeah, her son David premiered his DJ skills with Martin Solveig.

Man the concert went by so fast!!! Loved this Concert!!!! =)

Amazingly we were at the tip of the Triangle, 5th row center. How Fucking lucky am I....seriously! What a view. She is just.....so fucking beautiful. The show just built and built with such incredible momentum and heart and by the end I was just euphoric. Fuck off with anything being bad...it was ALL gloriously rich, purposeful, perfection. Love Spent was what really got me though...maybe because I hadn't spoilt myself really with that and I think it has already evolved into such a complete performance.

My sister loved it...was blown away. We had a ball :cries::tigger: And rubbed shoulders with Heidi Klum and Yessica Alba who were front row center.

QUEEN!

BRILLIANT, San!!! So happy for you!!!! :thumbsup:

Oh my.mihran was there? Anyhow, amaziing show, i gave her my all. San every word, screamed, danced. I have no voice right now. Its definitely an experience being in the pit. Completely different perspective. Glad to see Adrien Galo and Kupono acknowledge my shirt during the speech. The shirt i was wearing was for them.

Didnt see any celebrities unless you count the chick from The Hills. Anyhow, I was there with Tatu and we had a moment during Like A Prayer. Some stranger put his arms around me during LAP as well and obliged. With that saiid i dont think its fair the same people are in the pit every single nite. Give someone who deserves it a chance to be in the pit. Do we really need to see Billy every nite?

oh and Tatu and i could have been better reporters from the pit tonite. Kat looked bored to death. Maybe cause shes been in the pit since I dont know, San Jose. Yeah i said it, i dont give a....

Anyway, i am exhausted i have class early tomorrow morning. She let me have it and i gave it to her. Thank u Tatu for the amazing nite. Round 2 tomorrow, not in the pit since i dont lick Guy Os balls, but ill be seeing the concert from a different perspective. Pluses: great concert, Adrien+Kupono acknowledging my shirt during speech and the guy next to me asking for my number. Nite.

So happy for you! Post a pic of your shirt!

Isaac is 100% right about GT. The absurdity of the same people being in the triangle is fucking ridiculous. I mean seriously, in the triangle 9 times? How about they give other fans a chance? Overheard conversation "So where are the winners at?" "That's it, they're right here already" "that's it??!" "Yeah they only did 25 tickets for them". Um, we'll if that's not telling as to who is getting the tickets then idk what is. So Guy sees my tattoo and tells me "You are INSANE! No wonder you won!" "Um I didn't win shit, my friend won and I'm his guest. How did I not win? You just said its amazing" and he goes "Oh really? Oh um, we'll its cause its LA but i love it! and at least you got in today" and goes back to talking about the tattoo again. Fucking whatever. People kiss his ass, and HARD. LA pit was basically made out of the people who are there every single time, friends and family, a shitload of rich people, people who know people, and a handful of harcore fans. Very dissapointed in the favoritism being shown cause there was so many beautiful harcores outside that could have given GT more energy.

About the show. I have no words to express how much I love this woman. It's true love, admiration and respect. She is so perfect, she gives us her everything to the core. I jumped so much, sang so loud my legs are killing me and my voice is gone. Turn up the Radio and LAP where my favorite, I could have died a happy women at that moment out of pure joy. I was hugging random people and singing along with them :lol: . The best night of my life, going again today but no pit. Thank you Isaac for bringing me along, love you so much and I will forever be in debt to you.

Tatu, I think I saw a pic of you on the Madonna facebook page!!! Is that you?

Yeah omg I saw that such a BAD picture!! :lol: I just wanted guy to post my tattoo not me. Oh well.

Bgiyfhudgjgviivx! I'm back....my feet will require amputation by tomorrow, but for now......I cried even walking into the arena...saw the stage and it hit me and everyone just thought I was a mental patient :lmao:

I'm pretty sure she saw me during her hot crumping in GMAYL at the tip....I was jumping and screaming like a banshee...but she held her game face....her eyes Saud different though. Tomorrow she will get my full treatment...signs and all!

My sister loved it...was blown away. We had a ball :cries::tigger: And rubbed shoulders with Heidi Klum and Yessica Alba who were front row center. Someone said James Cann (?) Was there too. Meh. I felt like a celebrity tonight...being in Her presence! What a Fucking STAR!!

Photos will follow much later when I get home....I did lots of video and some probably shit photos with my new camera.

And I want to see some of you MNation fuckers tomorrow. I went up to so many randoms tonight asking if they were from the forum :rotfl: Some people were cool about it....some just had something shoved way up their arses acting all cunty. So where can I find you all that aren't in the pit. I want an MNation roll call point!

QUEEN!

Sandra, I'm so happy for you!!!! :brenspin:

Wow, so amazing to read everyone's reviews. I just got emotional again.

I'm not surprised about the PIT, and Madge knows it too, which is really fucked up. In San Jose #2, she straight up asked, "How many of my PIT bitches came last night?" And HALF of them raised their hands. Of course, you could argue that maybe she thinks they were in other parts of the stadium, or that people just raised their hands, but given what we know, it's doubtful.

I got to say that the songs that I thought I wouldnt like were a lot better in person such as Open your heart, Papa Dont preach, Hung Up, Im Addicted, Im A Sinner, Give me all your Luvin, ect. You tube does not do this show justice. Holiday was a special treat and Like a Prayer was a Surreal experience. The only song to me that felt flat and out of place was Turn Up the Radio, too bad because I really love that song. One only other thing that was as an issue was that one screen didnt close all the way so there was this black bar throughout.

Spot on!

Perfect!!! She really is the last real superstar that has meaning and is sending the right messages! All the others are fake imitation! Fact!

Guest Not4Pussies

Omg that video Acko posted of Holiday, I don't remember some of those things lol. I have no voice haha and i wole up with a huge cut on my finger. Tatu, what did you do to me? Haha

Omg that video Acko posted of Holiday, I don't remember some of those things lol. I have no voice haha and i wole up with a huge cut on my finger. Tatu, what did you do to me? Haha

:lol: I just woke up and my feet are totally dying! Room service please.......