MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yummy

Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

oh man, the things i do for this woman. finally got tix for Thu. sigh of relief.

Sweet! What seats did you get?

Guest bluejean

SHE WON SHE WON SHE WON! NIGHT 2 FUCK IM CLOSE TO CRYING!!

Omg amazing. My Aussie friend I can live vacariously throuhgh whooo

thank you Tatu for putting up with me these past few days.

we'll have a blast in the pit tomorrow!

and cant wait to meet all of you MNation LA people

say hello!

Fantastique! It's great to see so many win competitions here.. you never believe anyone wins these things!

thank you Tatu for putting up with me these past few days.

we'll have a blast in the pit tomorrow!

and cant wait to meet all of you MNation LA people

say hello!

No thank YOU for keeping me updated and winning us the tickets!! I'm so happy!!!! These next 2 days are going to be amazing. Is everyone on floor here by the way?? I sure hope so! Easier to bump into each other.

MadonnaNation will have a reporter tweeting from the pit tmrw night! Lets hope cell service works in there for my reporter cuz I could barely get any during the Yankee Stadium shows.

Hector the times I've been at the Staples I've always had really good reception so it should be ok!

Where is everyone gonna be at?

Wednesday- Pit

Thursday- Floor D, Row 3

SHE WON SHE WON SHE WON! NIGHT 2 FUCK IM CLOSE TO CRYING!!

Coma!!!

Im gunna be in the golden triangle pit baby!!!! I'll see you guys there!!!

Has Guy sent out the Twitter hashtag yet?

Nope. IDK why I don't think he is going to do it this time.

Congrats everyone and hope you all have a great time! Also M just filmed Ellen

AHHHH!! Ok so the Ellen show called me on Friday. And I answered but I had no idea wtf was going on. So like this lady is asking me a million questions about me, then about Madonna and it was the most fucking random call ever. But she wouldn't tell me what the hell it was for other than it was a survey. I was all nervous and awkward and shit cause I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I guess my friend contacted them to tell them I was a huge Madonna fan and they decided maybe not. Why the fuck wouldn't my friend give me a fair warning about this? I couldn't even think straight. I said my favorite video was Into the Groove! That's not even a video!! :cries: I was thinking favorite song.

:dramatic: :dramatic:

This is the first time she goes for an in-studio interview at Ellen!! (One was from the Grammys and the other was a video interview)

AHHHH!! Ok so the Ellen show called me on Friday. And I answered but I had no idea wtf was going on. So like this lady is asking me a million questions about me, then about Madonna and it was the most fucking random call ever. But she wouldn't tell me what the hell it was for other than it was a survey. I was all nervous and awkward and shit cause I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I guess my friend contacted them to tell them I was a huge Madonna fan and they decided maybe not. Why the fuck wouldn't my friend give me a fair warning about this? I couldn't even think straight. I said my favorite video was Into the Groove! That's not even a video!! :cries: I was thinking favorite song.

lol oh Tatu, u crack me up, Into the Groove hahaha

And she's wearing the MDNA vogue outfit and that Jewish guy who did that video as a kid is there

lol oh Tatu, u crack me up, Into the Groove hahaha

I didn't deserve to go after saying that. Well anyway I couldn't have gone cause of work today. Oh well. Into the groove is going to haunt me forever now...Into the groove video...what the fuck?? Idiot!

And she's wearing the MDNA vogue outfit and that Jewish guy who did that video as a kid is there

Are you there?

Lol no I'm in Australia and not even seeing the show obviously. I'm well connected though :)