MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yummy

Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Kydonna won through the album/ticket sale contest

Ah ok. Lucky.

OMG. I am shaking!!!! I Won PIT TIx!!!!!!!!!!! Just got the e-mail!!!!!!! And while I was watching erotica interviews on YouTube!!!!!! :dramatic:

I just won too for Wed. I was listening to Die Another Day and I got the email. I am beyond excited. This win is for both Tatu and I since we made a plan to work together and we are going together. Good luck Tatu. Hope you win for nite 2

OMG. I am shaking!!!! I Won PIT TIx!!!!!!!!!!! Just got the e-mail!!!!!!! And while I was watching erotica interviews on YouTube!!!!!! :dramatic:

Congrats ! i didnt get one but still excited for the concert :)

Awesome N4P and Tatu!!!! Hope to see you at night 2 in the golden triangle! I have v.i.p tix for night one. This will be an incredible moment!!!!!!

I'm SO happy we won for Wednesday but I'm super pissed we didn't win for Thursday (my entry was for this day). Wtf? Come on my tattoo is awesome it really should have won us tickets. And I'm a legacy member which means I had a higher chance already. I'm pissed I'm pissed. We need to get Isaac a ticket for Thursday.

I really thought you had it in the bag. We are gonna try our bestest to win for nite 2. I don't have tix.for that nite.

I woke up and Baaaam! I got in! See you there tomorrow night! Golden triangle bitches!!!!! Hope to meet all of you!

Too bad that they reduced the amount of tickets they are giving out for the LA Shows. I wonder if the rest are most likely being given to celebrities. Does anybody know if Guy is giving away on Twitter for these shows?

Congrats to everyone who won. And Tatu I'm glad you get to be in pit even if didn't win through Icon. Saw ur tat on there and it's fucking awesome.

I hope Sans got tix...she's on her way from Oz.

Please somebody, take me with you if you have pit tickets!!!! I have been a huge fan for years and am unemployed. I could only afford nosebleed seats. Please Please!

plisaacmueller@gmail.com

Edited by Cindystime

Finally a topic with 2 dates merged :wow:

Have a blast everybody. MDNA loves L.A.

Wow, so happy for all of you.

And to Cindystime - hope you get to go!!!!!!!

I do to. I'm a decent looking gentleman so anybody who takes me will be happy :)

I hope Sans got tix...she's on her way from Oz.

SHE WON SHE WON SHE WON! NIGHT 2 FUCK IM CLOSE TO CRYING!!

Congrats to everyone who won. And Tatu I'm glad you get to be in pit even if didn't win through Icon. Saw ur tat on there and it's fucking awesome.

Thank you so much! I'm super super excited for these next 2 days! :confessions:

So happy for all us!!!!!!!!! These next two days will be cinematic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Preping my outfits as we speak. What should I wear? Lol!!!

Wow, that time already? :dramatic: This felt so far away looking at the tour date list.

I take it a fair few have up close and personal spots. Get some pix of the celebs! I'm particularly interested in the Hollywood turnout of this one.

OMG I didn't know you were hitherto ticketless. :shock: Oh wait, you just mean for the second date. :p