Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Congrats everyone and hope you all have a great time! Also M just filmed Ellen

AHHHH!! Ok so the Ellen show called me on Friday. And I answered but I had no idea wtf was going on. So like this lady is asking me a million questions about me, then about Madonna and it was the most fucking random call ever. But she wouldn't tell me what the hell it was for other than it was a survey. I was all nervous and awkward and shit cause I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I guess my friend contacted them to tell them I was a huge Madonna fan and they decided maybe not. Why the fuck wouldn't my friend give me a fair warning about this? I couldn't even think straight. I said my favorite video was Into the Groove! That's not even a video!! :cries: I was thinking favorite song.

Congrats everyone and hope you all have a great time! Also M just filmed Ellen

:dramatic: :dramatic:

This is the first time she goes for an in-studio interview at Ellen!! (One was from the Grammys and the other was a video interview)

Guest Not4Pussies

AHHHH!! Ok so the Ellen show called me on Friday. And I answered but I had no idea wtf was going on. So like this lady is asking me a million questions about me, then about Madonna and it was the most fucking random call ever. But she wouldn't tell me what the hell it was for other than it was a survey. I was all nervous and awkward and shit cause I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I guess my friend contacted them to tell them I was a huge Madonna fan and they decided maybe not. Why the fuck wouldn't my friend give me a fair warning about this? I couldn't even think straight. I said my favorite video was Into the Groove! That's not even a video!! :cries: I was thinking favorite song.

lol oh Tatu, u crack me up, Into the Groove hahaha

lol oh Tatu, u crack me up, Into the Groove hahaha

I didn't deserve to go after saying that. Well anyway I couldn't have gone cause of work today. Oh well. Into the groove is going to haunt me forever now...Into the groove video...what the fuck?? Idiot!

Lol I've been happy and sad all fucking year, love the YouTube videos and fan updates, hate the fact she let Australia down and it's now 19 years my one and only show ah well what can you do, hope you're at least seeing the show mate

I twitted Guy O a week ago about the LAME promotion, and I said "hey guy it's not TOO late for Ellen. Even a filmed appearance. We deserve decent promotion!"

Do you guys think he actually reads and pays attention? LOL

I also wrote him that M better acknowledge Everybody at the San Jose show, and SING it.

HAHA No, I'll give him shit about a SECOND leg in 2013 opening Australia. I usually write him in Hebrew, maybe that helps a tiny bit.

Guest bluejean

I twitted Guy O a week ago about the LAME promotion, and I said "hey guy it's not TOO late for Ellen. Even a filmed appearance. We deserve decent promotion!"

Do you guys think he actually reads and pays attention? LOL

I also wrote him that M better acknowledge Everybody at the San Jose show, and SING it.

Probably not cos I imagine Ellen is organised more than a week in advance. But I'm sure he certainly reads stuff, they've responded to ALOT of fan feedback this year. I dare say the inclusion of Love Spent has had alot to do with fans

Omg amazing. My Aussie friend I can live vacariously throuhgh whooo

Oi! Don't be greedy! You've already lived through me :p Just kidding ;-)

REALLY happy for San!!! She wanted this so badly and went right out onto a limb to make it happen! I know not everyone is in a position to be able to do this, but it's great when people take a gamble and it pays off!!! :thumbsup:

MadonnaNation will have a reporter tweeting from the pit tmrw night! Lets hope cell service works in there for my reporter cuz I could barely get any during the Yankee Stadium shows.

I had the same problem from the floor in Berlin and the pit in Copenhagen - it's almost as though they scramble the signals during the show....