Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Awesome N4P and Tatu!!!! Hope to see you at night 2 in the golden triangle! I have v.i.p tix for night one. This will be an incredible moment!!!!!!

I'm SO happy we won for Wednesday but I'm super pissed we didn't win for Thursday (my entry was for this day). Wtf? Come on my tattoo is awesome it really should have won us tickets. And I'm a legacy member which means I had a higher chance already. I'm pissed I'm pissed. We need to get Isaac a ticket for Thursday.

Guest Not4Pussies

I really thought you had it in the bag. We are gonna try our bestest to win for nite 2. I don't have tix.for that nite.

I woke up and Baaaam! I got in! See you there tomorrow night! Golden triangle bitches!!!!! Hope to meet all of you!

Congrats to everyone who won. And Tatu I'm glad you get to be in pit even if didn't win through Icon. Saw ur tat on there and it's fucking awesome.

Congrats to everyone who won. And Tatu I'm glad you get to be in pit even if didn't win through Icon. Saw ur tat on there and it's fucking awesome.

Thank you so much! I'm super super excited for these next 2 days! :confessions:

So happy for all us!!!!!!!!! These next two days will be cinematic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Preping my outfits as we speak. What should I wear? Lol!!!

Wow, that time already? :dramatic: This felt so far away looking at the tour date list.

I take it a fair few have up close and personal spots. Get some pix of the celebs! I'm particularly interested in the Hollywood turnout of this one.

Guest bluejean

SHE WON SHE WON SHE WON! NIGHT 2 FUCK IM CLOSE TO CRYING!!

Omg amazing. My Aussie friend I can live vacariously throuhgh whooo

Guest Not4Pussies

thank you Tatu for putting up with me these past few days.

we'll have a blast in the pit tomorrow!

and cant wait to meet all of you MNation LA people

say hello!

thank you Tatu for putting up with me these past few days.

we'll have a blast in the pit tomorrow!

and cant wait to meet all of you MNation LA people

say hello!

No thank YOU for keeping me updated and winning us the tickets!! I'm so happy!!!! These next 2 days are going to be amazing. Is everyone on floor here by the way?? I sure hope so! Easier to bump into each other.

MadonnaNation will have a reporter tweeting from the pit tmrw night! Lets hope cell service works in there for my reporter cuz I could barely get any during the Yankee Stadium shows.

Hector the times I've been at the Staples I've always had really good reception so it should be ok!

Where is everyone gonna be at?

Wednesday- Pit

Thursday- Floor D, Row 3