Los Angeles - Staples Center - Oct 10th

Yummy

Got my confirmation e-mails. Going both nights. It's been a long while since Dodger Stadium Sticky & Sweet tour and glad she is back in the city of angles. Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I entered but still no email. Im getting worried!!! My tattoo's beautiful!!! lol

Hopefully we will be able to be in the PIT. That's my ultimate Madonna fan dream! My gosh, I am super excited!

She played the Forum as well as Dodgers Stadium, even went to Orange County and San Diego for the past tours but this time around, just Staples Center.

Super excited too! Going here both nights and I HATE all of you for making the competition for the LA Golden Triangle tickets that much harder. :lol: there is sooo many people entering and only 25 winners a night. Ugh, sucks.

Can you imagine? only 25? Well I hope Im gunna be blessed with luck. Ive been a very good girl anyway. lol Or else Ima bombard Guy Oseary's twitter with begging tweets haha.

where is she playing this time and where has she played on previous tours (in LA)

Staples Center.

Previous tours and L.A. Venues include:

The Virgin Tour - Universal Amphitheater (now Gibson Amphitheater) (3 Nights)

WTG Tour - Anaheim Stadium (now Angel Stadium)

Blonde Ambition Tour - L.A. Memorial Sports Arena (5 Nights)

Drowned World Tour - Staples Center (4 Nights)

Re-Invention Tour - The Forum (3 Nights) & Arrowhead Pond (now Honda Center) (2 Nights)

Confessions Tour - The Forum (3 Nights) & Staples Center

Sticky & Sweet Tour - Dodger Stadium

Madonna L.A. Shows are huge events and L.A. Loves Madonna as shown! Very very anxious and x-tactic (:dramatic:) for these shows!

So do we have winners already? *crossing my fingers*

I've been checking my e-mail every ten minutes. LOL omg omg omg this is too intense.

I've been checking my e-mail every ten minutes. LOL omg omg omg this is too intense.

OMG I know me too. I am in a state of panic. haha

I'm with you guys! So I went yesterday night to Madonna.com to check what the rules say. Contest ends at 10pm our time tonight, and winners are announced at midnight according to the icon forums.

i thought the winners are chosen after 10pm Pacific

Maybe...I'm just going by what I read on the Icon forum. I know that it ends at 10 for sure, but idk when the winners are announced. The sooner the better!

OMG. I am shaking!!!! I Won PIT TIx!!!!!!!!!!! Just got the e-mail!!!!!!! And while I was watching erotica interviews on YouTube!!!!!! :dramatic:

Guest Not4Pussies

I just won too for Wed. I was listening to Die Another Day and I got the email. I am beyond excited. This win is for both Tatu and I since we made a plan to work together and we are going together. Good luck Tatu. Hope you win for nite 2