I Don’t Give A / Superstar Video Rumours from The Sun

pasqual

I dont understand people here who doesnt want more singles or videos. She's well aware that MDNA won't have a hit and I dont think she's worried about it. As she said many times, she's an artist and wants to express her feelings to the world. I always imagine all the things she was thinking while recording Gang Bang, Love Spent, I Dont Give A, etc. Can you imagine all the things she may wants to express in a video? If thats true and she was so excited with a terror-bride dress, for sure she was having many ideas. It could be maybe an anti-Like a Virgin! :dramatic: Would'nt you want a brand new video for her immaculate career? With new looks and excitement?

She's not gonna do a new album this soon anyway, so why not promote this one, even with youtube videos? We dont know how many peple at this stage would buy MDNA because of a new video. Thousands, hundreds, dozens, zero? I don't care. I know I would care and Madonna too. I want to enjoy her as many as I can. I wasnt on her wagon for 26 years. And now I want everything she can offers to me. So why not?

I'm a person, who thinks, that one album should have at least 5 singles! It's just that in MDNA's case they released the 4 dumbest songs on the whole album (minus B-day Song). They should've started with the smart, good, more artistic songs! I mean they should know by now...that radio won't give a fuck about Madonna, so why not releasing singles and music videos for the GOOD songs instead of trying to put out the most radio-friendly songs with dumb lyrics?

I mean look at Beyoncé's album "4" all the singles were MASSIVE flops and she became pregnant a few weeks after the album was out and still, she filmed a music video for almost every song on the album! Now that's what I call "un-traditional promotion"! M should focus on giving her fans what they want and show her artistic brilliance to the public and then she'll might get more airplay and crictical acclaim.

It's so sad that a great album like MDNA, that got really good critics and has songs with a lot of facettes is handled so careless! If they really want to make Superstar a single, which I don't believe is true, I'd rather want her to stop promoting that album instead of making it seem like an album full of dumb shit songs!

THE END.

If she released Superstar doesn't that mean she'll have to add it to the show? Where is it going to fit and replacing what?

It's going to replace Gang Bang, and she'll perform it in her terror-bride outfit! OMG I can't wait! So excited! *_*

Okay Narendra and devil, I get what you are saying and I agree. I doubt she's gonna film a video for Superstar because it won't be a single, just a remixes album for Brazil. And again, if that story is true I'm sure she was considering to film Love Spent or GB. That's what Guy said to the fans on the shows.

I hope someone can ask him in LA about this!

Guest bluejean

I was expecting this to be a single, was the other song sung in that annoying childish voice. It's pretty clear that they planned to released it

In what way is it clear? It's not even in the show. And btw where have you been lately??

Bad choice again. There are many other songs on the album which are suitable for a single release and much better than Superstar.

With so much effort put into showcasing the bippity boppity happy side of this album as singles, one has to wonder why she bothered with the darker songs on the record, and the tour as well, which is very dark. She seems more interested in being "sunny" this era for some odd reason, even though the better material is the more heavier stuff. I don't get it, it all seems a bit.....confused.

Anyway, i don't mind Superstar, at this point we're on the final legs of the era anyway, the album is done and the tour will be over soon i assume. I don't think it matters what gets released at this point.

I refuse to believe that they even considered to film a video for this shitty song or release it worldwide as a single. Otherwise, when promotion for an album starts with GMAYL as the first single, anything is possible, I guess.

As others have said, I'd rather have her stop promoting this record than release more weak flop singles (although GGW is kinda fun and I like it).

I enjoyed this era because it gave us an album with 16 tracks out of which I loved about 10 (which is great) and a kick ass tour. But I will also always remember the MDNA era as a missed opportunity because she could have shown the world that she is capable of releasing simple yet absolutely catchy and good singles like Love Spent or Beautiful Killer and some crazy electronic stuff like I'm Addicted instead of safe and boring shit like TUTR. Sorry but I really don't like this song and never did, it's just so monotonous and uninteresting. So that will probably always bother me. I know I should get over it but I won't just as I'm still mad that they never filmed a video for Impressive Instant. I could handle one missed opportunity per album but with MDNA there are about 3 or 4. :mellow:

In what way is it clear? It's not even in the show. And btw where have you been lately??

I'm a bit out of the world, like Madonna in 1988 when she wanted to find herself and had dark hair for the first time in years.

I don't know why i saw it clear, but the only songs with that annoying voice, sung as if she was a 19 year old retarded are GMAYL, GGW, TUTR and Superstar.

I enjoyed this era because it gave us an album with 16 tracks out of which I loved about 10 (which is great) and a kick ass tour. But I will also always remember the MDNA era as a missed opportunity because .... :mellow:

Don't forget we also got the Superbowl

SUCK IT! MDNA RULES! GREAT SINGLE CHOICES AND PLEASE RELEASE SUPERSTAR! ITS ALL CLASSIC POP MADONNA!

Does Pud have 2 accounts here? lol

The single choices for this record have been dreadful,and their chart positions have reflected that. Whoever is making these decisions needs a good kick in the cunt!! Superstar for a single?? Is she smoking crack??? Bitch needs to release Gang Bang or Love Spent and pronto!!

This.

Am I the only fan that doesn't think Gang Bang is all that? I love MDNA, but GB is not one of my favorite songs on it. I love it in the violent context of the tour, but as something I want to listen to at home, it doesn't do it for me. I guess it's a little too repetitive and heavy on the beats for my personal taste. I would prefer Love Spent or Beautiful Killer as a single.

You are not the only one. I feel exactly as you do. It's my least favorite, along with Superstar.

The single choices for this record have been dreadful,and their chart positions have reflected that. Whoever is making these decisions needs a good kick in the cunt!! Superstar for a single?? Is she smoking crack??? Bitch needs to release Gang Bang or Love Spent and pronto!!

Maybe they are trying to launch Lola's singing career :chuckle:

Anyhow, I still hope GANG BANG still gets released... MADONNA should say FCUK YOU to radio by releasing GANG BANG...

Maybe they are trying to launch Lola's singing career :chuckle:

Anyhow, I still hope GANG BANG still gets released... MADONNA should say FCUK YOU to radio by releasing GANG BANG...

Honestly, I think there is something in that!

In the pre-digital days when we'd get 4 or 5 singles from an album 'Gang Bang' would have made a good Double A side single with another MDNA track, say 'Love Spent' which is very radio friendly and with a kick ass video to 'Gang Bang' it could have done the business.

Keep Walking, Brazil - Madonna

Keep Walking, Brazil elects works for the new single Superstar by Madonna.

From next Tuesday (30), visitors will witness the MIS exhibition "Urban art in MIS" whose theme is a tribute to the queen of pop Madonna. The exhibition will be on display until December 16. Probably, Madonna that will be in the country in December with the MDNA TOUR, should visit the site and the admission is free and open to the public.

The exhibition "Urban art in MIS" is the result of urban art workshops of the project "Keep Walking, Brazil", sponsored by Johnnie Walker. There are 30 screens 1m x 1m with traits, languages ​​and techniques of graffiti from 30 different artists who worked with a single goal: to conquer Madonna!

The street performers were selected by an edict of the museum and participated in a month of workshops taught by graffiti artist Binho Ribeiro and Giovanni Bianco, Madonna's art director.

At the end of the exhibition, one of the works will be chosen by the singer to stamp the cover of "Superstar" remixes single, from the album MDNA, which will be released in Brazil in December.

Pictures:

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-2-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-3-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-4-615x461.jpg

Aww, it's a nice treat to Brazilian fans!

Nessie! You have to go to that exhibition and try to take some pictures!

I'll try to visit when I go to the show. 43 days! :roadrunner: