I Don’t Give A / Superstar Video Rumours from The Sun

pasqual

i dont see why everybody complain????

bitch is gonna realese another single...wooohoo

better something than nothing

even oo la la

but another thing bother me ------ is it really possible that the next single is not on the setlist of the tour??? not...

so...my question where and instead of which song will be replaced in current setlist???

The Terror Bride thing would have been amazing. Godonna in a military-Esque bodice with accompanying veil/burka. But as the usual her people are always meddling with her decisions.

I don't give a... Would have made a great video.

Madonna is a mother of 4 children. As much as i'd like to see another controversial video, Im sure she would not want to face threats from religious fanatics and put her kids at risk, even at the price of sacrificing her artistic integrity. That can't be an easy decision for her.

She didn't back out in Russia, but facing potential threats from Muslim fanatics is a whole different story. Assuming this story is somewhat true.

Anything that hasn't been released off of MDNA...YET would have been better than "superstar"

There is ZER-OH interest in this song?

What is the point?

Why bother?

:/

The remixes are probably just for that stupid competition that Superstar is being the single for and isn't that in like.. one country? Don't panic people.

If this is released as an actual single world wide she is fucked in the head.

No single or Love Spent at this point.

it might just be the sun wildly misconstruing things. Surely given it's likeness to a sort of morbid version of her own bridal veil, she should wear the veil and crown from the tour in a video for Love Spent? In the very very long shot that is her realising anyone would want a video for one of the most acclaimed songs on the album.

And yes, Superstar is one of the worst songs she's ever recorded and put on a CD.

It's just grossly dumb and her delivery is flat. The production had merit and potential, though, but I think everyone involved in making that atrocity a song deserves the kick..

XD There's still 4 more singles to come, I bet! XD

4. Superstar/I Don't Give A (Double A Side)

5. Gang Bang/I'm a Sinner (Double A Side) [MDNA Live Videos]

6. Beautiful Killer/B-day Song (Double A Side) [No Videos]

7. Love Spent/I'm Addicted (Double A Side) [MDNA Live Videos]

Interscope of course want to milk the album so this era won't be over till the next album's done! XD

Isn't superstar playing in some tv station in the USA? Is it a show? What is it?

It played for a month as the theme song of this gay-ish cable channel's summer promo advertising. Yes, it's that inconsequential, although the channel (Bravo) is pretty popular.

I wonder if who wrote the article messed up and she was going to film a video for Gang Bang instead of IDGA. A terror bride makes a lot of more sense in GB right? Oh well, could've been a great video. Please fire her team asap. Terrorists have more things to do than kill an artist who wore a dress. I mean... :doh:

Anyway she arrived in LA today. She may film a video for all we know......

I've literally choked on my pasta!

:chuckle:

but i like this song :headbang::nocomment:

and i'm starting to agree with

XD There's still 4 more singles to come, I bet! XD

4. Superstar/I Don't Give A (Double A Side)

5. Gang Bang/I'm a Sinner (Double A Side) [MDNA Live Videos]

6. Beautiful Killer/B-day Song (Double A Side) [No Videos]

7. Love Spent/I'm Addicted (Double A Side) [MDNA Live Videos]

Interscope of course want to milk the album so this era won't be over till the next album's done! XD

I dont understand people here who doesnt want more singles or videos. She's well aware that MDNA won't have a hit and I dont think she's worried about it. As she said many times, she's an artist and wants to express her feelings to the world. I always imagine all the things she was thinking while recording Gang Bang, Love Spent, I Dont Give A, etc. Can you imagine all the things she may wants to express in a video? If thats true and she was so excited with a terror-bride dress, for sure she was having many ideas. It could be maybe an anti-Like a Virgin! :dramatic: Would'nt you want a brand new video for her immaculate career? With new looks and excitement?

She's not gonna do a new album this soon anyway, so why not promote this one, even with youtube videos? We dont know how many peple at this stage would buy MDNA because of a new video. Thousands, hundreds, dozens, zero? I don't care. I know I would care and Madonna too. I want to enjoy her as many as I can. I wasnt on her wagon for 26 years. And now I want everything she can offers to me. So why not?

I dont understand people here who doesnt want more singles or videos. She's well aware that MDNA won't have a hit and I dont think she's worried about it. As she said many times, she's an artist and wants to express her feelings to the world. I always imagine all the things she was thinking while recording Gang Bang, Love Spent, I Dont Give A, etc. Can you imagine all the things she may wants to express in a video? If thats true and she was so excited with a terror-bride dress, for sure she was having many ideas. It could be maybe a anti-Like a Virgin! :dramatic: Would'nt you want a brand new video for her immaculate career? With new looks and excitement?

She's not gonna do a new album this soon anyway, so why not promote this one, even with youtube videos? We dont know how many peple at this stage would buy MDNA because of a new video. Thousands, hundreds, dozens, zero? I don't care. I know I would care and Madonna too. I want to enjoy her as many as I can. I wasnt on her wagon for 26 years. And now I want everything she can offers to me. So why not?

I like you.

Am I the only fan that doesn't think Gang Bang is all that? I love MDNA, but GB is not one of my favorite songs on it. I love it in the violent context of the tour, but as something I want to listen to at home, it doesn't do it for me. I guess it's a little too repetitive and heavy on the beats for my personal taste. I would prefer Love Spent or Beautiful Killer as a single.

no, I personally love GB but I know a few peeps that dont like it!

But a lot of my non-Madonna fan friends LOVE Gang Bang, so maybe to the general public it prob is a great song for her to release! But LS and BK should be singles also

I guess it's just that I tend to like more pop songs and melody. I"m not as into the super hard beat driven stuff. I can see people really into the club scene would love it.

I also don't quite buy the lyric. It's funny and entertaining, but it's not real to me, because Madonna isn't really a bitter violent person.

Superstar IS happenning just for Brazil. Reliable sources confirmed Madonna will launch some remixes for it and rocketman asked Guy O on 9/19 Chicago show and he confirmed.

You surely can. You have over 200 posts.

Go to the black "button" on the right that says "Start new topic" :thumbsup:

I mean really, SUPERMUTHAFUCKINSTAR?? :manson: Even B-day Song is better than that.

My kwestion is: WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER? Call it an era and move on. Ugh.

Well that's weird cuz I noticed that button before but now it's gone. Thanks though, Narendra Sen. I don't wanna bother anyone further, I'll just wait 'til it comes back lol

I got zero warning points so I don't think it's a restriction/banning issue. idk it's weird.

And yes, Superstar is one of the worst songs she's ever recorded and put on a CD.

It's just grossly dumb and her delivery is flat. The production had merit and potential, though, but I think everyone involved in making that atrocity a song deserves the kick..

I agree,the music and production is good.It's just that the theme and the lyrics are so terrible,which ruins the entire track.

I dont understand people here who doesnt want more singles or videos. She's well aware that MDNA won't have a hit and I dont think she's worried about it. As she said many times, she's an artist and wants to express her feelings to the world. I always imagine all the things she was thinking while recording Gang Bang, Love Spent, I Dont Give A, etc. Can you imagine all the things she may wants to express in a video? If thats true and she was so excited with a terror-bride dress, for sure she was having many ideas. It could be maybe an anti-Like a Virgin! :dramatic: Would'nt you want a brand new video for her immaculate career? With new looks and excitement?

What bothers me is the singles they chose: GMAYL, TUTR, Superstar. Those are like the weakest tracks on an otherwise brilliant album. It's like they were trying to promote MDNA as a bad record or something. Of course I want more singles & videos (not that it matters anymore at this point) but not a video for a shit song like Superstar that doesn't have any meaning, any substance. If she wants to make a video for the sake of making a video, why not use a song she (and pretty much everybody else) loves, like GB?

What would she want to express in a video for Superstar? :lmao:

GGW was the best thing of this era. And thank Goddonna for the outstanding MDNA Tour.

Guest bluejean

If she released Superstar doesn't that mean she'll have to add it to the show? Where is it going to fit and replacing what?

If she released Superstar doesn't that mean she'll have to add it to the show? Where is it going to fit and replacing what?

i was asking that question to but nobody answer...it is strange to not have a single in tour setlist...

my thought is that superstar will be for south america shows and we can even get some hard core guitar version...or?

Sorry this sounds so made up. The 'terror bride' outfit just sounds like the outfit she opens the show with and they've obviously seen 'Superstar' is going to be a single in Brazil. Hey presto! Made up story.

I'm pretty sure there'll be Superstar in Brazil and that is it. Project over!