I Don’t Give A / Superstar Video Rumours from The Sun

pasqual

If there’s one woman who doesn’t take kindly to being told what to do, it’s Madonna.

Yet the singer has backed down from staging one of her most dangerous stunts yet — messing around with a traditional Muslim bridal costume.

Madge had planned to prance around in her new music video — and possibly on stage — dressed as a “Terror Bride” as a comment on women’s oppression and war.

She already had the outfit — a mix of a traditional Iraqi bridal veil and a US soldier’s uniform — stitched up to fit her and had tried it on.

But when Madge’s advisers warned her the stunt was asking for trouble, she took the unusual step of backing down at the last minute.

A source said: “Madonna had the outfit ready to go. She was really proud of it and said it was her ‘Terror Bride’ costume.

“She had paraded around in it and said she was going to wear it in her next music video.

“At first when people started telling her it was madness she just brushed it off.

“But when they mentioned that her actions could put her life at risk she decided to ditch it from her video and certainly won’t be wearing it on stage.

“She was really disappointed as she was so adamant about it.

“And even when she said she wasn’t going to go ahead she winked that it was being put aside ‘for now’.”

The video clearly wasn’t intended for the track off her latest MDNA album I Don’t Give A … as she obviously does.

She will now change the next video to the inoffensive track Superstar.

Wise choice to drop it — but sad to see Madge censoring herself.

Over the decades she’s withstood threats from everyone from stalkers to the Russian mafia and Muslim fanatics who despise her dedication to the Jewish Kabbalah sect.

And on her current tour she’s been defying anti-gun lobbyists by gleefully blasting weapons on stage.

Some critics got especially worked up when she got her guns out at her Edinburgh gig in July — just 48 hours after the Batman cinema massacre in Colorado.

Madge’s tour is still going strong and last night she played the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California.

It has to be said Madge still likes a good row.

I wouldn’t have liked to have been the messenger telling her the Terror Bride wasn’t one of her brightest ideas.

The Sun

source: allaboutmadonna.com

DrownedMadonna are reporting Bimbo Jones and Eddie Amador official remixes for Superstar...

Oh god this is really gonna happen? Superstar? At least Eddie Amador is decent but his mixes don't drift too far off from the original and in this instance that's not a good thing. That kick-drum better be slammin' is all I gotta say.

Terror Bride Madonna, no matter the damn song, would be glorious, glorious, glorious

And like Lucky said above, might as well release Superstar anyway since it falls in line w/ all the other silly singles. Just get it over with at this point and move on to the next album.

*Dreams of Iraqi Terror Bride in Love Spent video*

worst song on the album.

It truly is and that says a lot since a few of them are real doozies...

And they've all been singles :doodlemanson:

... Gang bang for next single.

The time has passed for that, sadly. Love Spent.

(Not that I would object to a Gang Bang single, mind you)

Love Spent.

Okay lol now I'm setting myself up for a big fall, I'm getting excited to hear these damn remixes for

this stupid song. Madonna never fails to do this to me. There's just few things I love in life more than

Madonna Remixes.

OK DROWNEDMADONNA SAYS THOSE REMIXES ARE DONE. I WANT THEM NOW. SOMEBODY PLEASE LEAK THESE SO I CAN BE DISAPPOINTED AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE LOL

Or maybe I will love them. DAMMIT THE WAIT IS KILLING ME, ALL OVER A STUPID RUMOR

Can someone just open a Favorite Madonna Remix thread— which is highly lacking on this forum— so I can spazz out there and spare you all my minute-by-minute fits of glee and despair? I don't know how to open threads.

isnt superstar one of those songs that radio will air all the time and tv in some stupid situations for next 5 years???

i dont like this song...but i guess logic with all those singles is to be the stupidest songs on album couse noone wont to buy them...and staff like Beautiful killer - love spent - gang bang - i m addicted are already good sold? or...logic is that stupid songs with cheap lyrics are good in long time term? couse you hear them once and you could sing on it like for 20 years without forgeting text?

The time has passed for that, sadly. Love Spent.

(Not that I would object to a Gang Bang single, mind you)

Love Spent.

Yes, I know, but it does not change my opinion about the song being released as a single... Love spent is also a great choice though.

The single choices for this record have been dreadful,and their chart positions have reflected that. Whoever is making these decisions needs a good kick in the cunt!! Superstar for a single?? Is she smoking crack??? Bitch needs to release Gang Bang or Love Spent and pronto!!

Better yet, can someone tell me how to open a thread or if I'm even allowed? idk

You surely can. You have over 200 posts.

Go to the black "button" on the right that says "Start new topic" :thumbsup:

I mean really, SUPERMUTHAFUCKINSTAR?? :manson: Even B-day Song is better than that.

My kwestion is: WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER? Call it an era and move on. Ugh.