BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

she was on fire

:inlove:/>

Now that I've watched this video I realize that the screens from the platforms didn't turn on during this song in the second night in Buenos Aires. Just a few days ago I was watching the video my friend filmed and thinking why in that particular song the screens weren't on... now i know they were supposed to be on!

Edited by sabrina26

MDNATourbyAndr3_zps6f02ff27.jpg

Madonna - The MDNA Tour (Videos by Manumusic)

HD 720p files, downloaded directly from youtube

Previews:

Links are up until April 2nd

Part 1

CapturFiles_1_zps78c4d096.jpg

DOWNLOAD https://www.wetransf...19104558/6c70bb

Part 2

CapturFiles_2_zps7d1af6f0.jpg

(I think Holiday is not by Manumusic, Found this version on youtube)

DOWNLOAD https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/da86bea7c2fc8df165d5439ae3357d6b20130319105833/2ebcf957b3183bf61d68bc29f1b64c2920130319105833/1e7781

I downloaded it and I was super excited to burn it but I had a problem and since its my first DVD, I'm wonderiing if maybe anyone here can give me some advice. I'm using iDVD and I created menus and did everything but when I get to burning the DVD, it says there's not enough space. It saysi need to go to project info and change something (when I get home, ill be more specific). Even with just the performances it's still too much.... :(

I downloaded it and I was super excited to burn it but I had a problem and since its my first DVD, I'm wonderiing if maybe anyone here can give me some advice. I'm using iDVD and I created menus and did everything but when I get to burning the DVD, it says there's not enough space. It saysi need to go to project info and change something (when I get home, ill be more specific). Even with just the performances it's still too much.... :(

I downloaded it and I was super excited to burn it but I had a problem and since its my first DVD, I'm wonderiing if maybe anyone here can give me some advice. I'm using iDVD and I created menus and did everything but when I get to burning the DVD, it says there's not enough space. It saysi need to go to project info and change something (when I get home, ill be more specific). Even with just the performances it's still too much.... :(/>

you have to do 2 dvds! there's not enough space for one :)/>

OK thanks guys! Ugh that sucks to have to pop out the DVD in the middle of the show! I added the making of and inside the MDNA tour! Where did you guys split it? I can't decide how to split it up. Most def an interlude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great montage of the best dancing moments (I would have had some of I'm Addicted in here, but overall, it's a great highlight):

[media=]

[/media]

this is cool!

Great montage of the best dancing moments (I would have had some of I'm Addicted in here, but overall, it's a great highlight):

[media=]

[/media]

So many great moments.

Its funny how we had a field day with the shitload of gifs from the Born This Way Ball because there were so many tacky ass funny as hell moments from that mess from Gaga's bad dancing to her dancers bad dancing to her cheap looking outfits, yet its hard to find one gif or moment from this show where Madonna looks like an idiot. :lol: Everything is pretty much flawless.