BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

The more I see Express Yourself the more I think it would've worked best as the encore, but still quite happy w/ the way things turned out!

i dont care about whightness or loosing some moments..it is hard job with lot of efforts so dont be full of critics. Appreciate it. It is fan edit for free for us and for fun

Cant wait for one link for all those videos. I wanna watch it on my dvd

Guest sasca1971

I don't care what anyone else thinks :) but Celebration was THE best closer to any of her concerts I've seen. So much energy.

Taken from the night I was in the pit :inlove:

Guest Xanthium

This whole performance is so on point. Love everything about it. Only wish it were longer. EY is good too. That one gets awesome when she does BTW. Total checkmate moment :D

Is there any really really good, close up footage of the GGW dance break? That's my favorite piece of choreography in the show but there aren't many decent quality close up videos of it and almost no pictures.

But she didn't sing it in Europe. This is supposed to be the concert for Europe right?

It will be as a bonus along with Holiday, Everybody, DCFMA, GI2M and Music (NYC) and Spanish Lesson.

Yezz I hope we won't have this extra special ganshit style in the DVD.

Love the work of this guy who edit the Videos, specially since they are in stadiums, but I think that the official one is going to be a million times better.

Guest Xanthium

I'll be honest, I haven't watched many YouTube clips of the tour until just recently and I didn't know how emotional the LAV/LS performance was. I watched the Miami performance and I teared up a bit. I think if I heard a full ballad studio version of LS I'd burst into tears or something. It's been a year since the album's been out and that song still gives me chills.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched many YouTube clips of the tour until just recently and I didn't know how emotional the LAV/LS performance was. I watched the Miami performance and I teared up a bit. I think if I heard a full ballad studio version of LS I'd burst into tears or something. It's been a year since the album's been out and that song still gives me chills.

Which Miami video did you watch?