BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

Love Spent is ready. It will be a bonus. He's already working on the menu of the bluray.

[media=]

[/media]

LOVE SPENT!!!! At last. It looks wonderful!

I love that he used the "dragging" footage from the end of the tour (where he drags her back using the corset strings), that was the best ending in my opinion.

I love that he used the "dragging" footage from the end of the tour (where he drags her back using the corset strings), that was the best ending in my opinion.

I love the dragging as well, it made the whole performance even more emotional!!

It's from the Rio show. :)

I agree with you in what you said in the previous post. It's not supposed to be perfect, if you want that, you'll wait for the official editing.

Guest groovyguy

It's not supposed to be perfect, if you want that, you'll wait for the official editing.

but there are many amazing video angles which i luv. magical.

Guest groovyguy

:yes:

He captures all the best angles during the tour! And it's a nice thing to have IMO.

that's why i consider his videos the best youtube mdna tour videos!

We all love gis job, but we are all impatient about dvd, so while we are waiting it would be nice to watch his videos as one show. If he want do the job he should put it out before dvd is out. After there is no point

Exactly BUT his angles might be a better edit or just a great alternative to the actual DVD, so I guess he wants to perfect it and I don't blame him but yes, imdying for it now!

Finally I see Boris!

:inlove:

Thank u for posting.

Miss my daily MDNA dose.

I am still super obsessed with sound-check videos. Here is one of my many favorites....I love how she realizes that "I'm Addicted" has started without her in place so she HAULS ass across the stage and down the runway, performing her "vocals" along the way. :laugh:

This was a good one, thnx for posting. Sound check vids can often be the best.