BEST YOUTUBE MDNA TOUR VIDEOS

DIRTY PIG

I hope the DVD captures the live atmosphere like the SS DVD and not just like some long mute video like the CT DVD

Absolutely the best redeeming quality of the SS DVD and the worst feature of the Confessions DVD is what you point - the atmosphere of an actual concert with real FANS giving it their all to the Queen of Life.

I think it will really depend where she films it, and it looks like it will happen in Latin America, so I think we are safe :)

Also, I don't think she's ever interacted as much with people as on this tour. If she films it in Latin America, there might be a bit of a language barrier that they'll have to solve in post-production, particularly during the "talking" moments.

Does anyone have a link to that youtube vid, it was a behind the scenes of the show and it was mainly brahim in it and that other dancer with the glasses, know the one i mean? it was black and white i think.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone have the link to those amazing videos that were put up not too long ago, they were in HD almost at stage level, the opening and Vogue were just two of them. I'll try and locate them.

• 1 month later...