MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

The legendary CHER

XXL    0

When I was young I told my mother she looked like Cher and she got SO angry. She looked really hurt. :lmao:

:rotfl:

XXL    0

Why is singing about going to a club? what 70 year old goes clubbing? :lol:

She's always been a desperate plastified gay-pandering cabaret messy act and her movies HA

XXL    0

Sounds like something they would play at some STD ridden gay club where everyone is sniffing poppers and dancing shirtless with some hideous obese drag Queen on stage like it's 1995.

:lmao:

XXL    0

I have everything that's been released on CD and vinyl for what hasn't. :shy:

Seventies Cher was especially lush.

photos1974vogue_004.jpg

:inlove:

That's nice.

Fast forward to 35 years later and she is a wax mannequin doing a movie with Cretina Aguilera

CMoody    0

It´s a man´s world is great: isn´t it the album that contains The sun ain´t gonna shine anymore? I lover her cover!

Yup Yup :)

:dead:

OMFG, This song is a joke right? I mean really... it has to be! It's hilarious reading all the comments on the youtube video like "The queen is back" and "BEST SONG EVER". I mean look at the fucking cover art, it looks like it took 5 minutes in Ps:

Cher-Womans-World.png

Edited by Real_Madonna

Mensch    0

:dead:/>

OMFG, This song is a joke right? I mean really... it has to be! It's hilarious reading all the comments on the youtube video like "The queen is back" and "BEST SONG EVER". I mean look at the fucking cover art, it looks like it took 5 minutes in Ps:

Cher-Womans-World.png

All her covers are tacky.

I like the new song but best song ever... :lmao: yeah ok.

gemini1313    0

if all us days turn our backs on Cher, who is left to buy her stuff?

i think all yall being a bit too harsh.

its not her best work or the best track but its still gay friednly housey shit.

GOD    0

Cher-Womans-World.png

I designed the single cover. what exactly dont you like about it?

Crux    0

It's not bad, but not great either. Sounds like something from "Living Proof".

Anyways, I thought we were getting a ROCK album?

MaddysMuff    0

:rotfl:/>

Cher is cool an actress, she has a great personality and is VERY cool as a 60's icon, but let's be honest, nowadays, when you listen to her new music, you will DEF contract something through the speakers.

Lol. herps, for sure.

TRVC    0

LOVE CHER!!! But this new song is trash!! Total BELIEVE B-Side. NOT going to be a hit at all. Like someone else mentioned, maybe a club fav with the old fags. But thats it!

TRVC    0

Sounds like something they would play at some STD ridden gay club where everyone is sniffing poppers and dancing shirtless with some hideous obese drag Queen on stage like it's 1995.

bingo

Nikki    0

the piano sound/whtv it is reminds me too much of "show me love" from robin S

reductive.

Suedehead    0

Cher-Womans-World.png

What a beautiful, iconic cover

It reminds me of another beautiful, iconic cover -

10-01-12-sticky-and-sweet-dvd-cover.jpg

TRVC    0

What a beautiful, iconic cover

It reminds me of another beautiful, iconic cover -

10-01-12-sticky-and-sweet-dvd-cover.jpg

This cover is a SCREEN SHOT FROM THE HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR FOR A FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME.

And you're comparing this cover to a half assed single cover art to one of the worst singles from Cher..ever.

Guest Fukujima   
Guest Fukujima

This cover is a SCREEN SHOT FROM THE HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR FOR A FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME.

not just female artist, it's the highest grossing tour ever by a SINGLE artist ( not groups/bands ) of all time.

Sorry i just couldn't kept it in :queenbitch:

sounds like she was there and came up with the song on the spot while a generic remix played.

so is this a lead single or something? what happened to her song with Gaga? is that worse lol

Guest CUBB   
Guest CUBB
I hear this at a bat last night.

Was there an obese tranny on stage and shirtless men everywhere?