MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

The legendary CHER

To be a fly on the wall at Cher's house during those gatherings with her and M!

7 hours ago, Gus said:

To be a fly on the wall at Cher's house during those gatherings with her and M!

So so so intrigued and fascinated by this! Ugh I truly wonder how MADONNA really is and if someone like Cher — unabashed & unfiltered — describes her how she did on this video... then there is just so much room for doubts and questions about M’s real demeanor among close friends/family/spouses. Hmmm...

43 minutes ago, cailohfornia said:

So so so intrigued and fascinated by this! Ugh I truly wonder how MADONNA really is and if someone like Cher — unabashed & unfiltered — describes her how she did on this video... then there is just so much room for doubts and questions about M’s real demeanor among close friends/family/spouses. Hmmm...

That Cher interview was years ago and Madonna isn't the same person now as she was back then. M herself recently said she acted like a brat in the years leading up to "Truth or Dare" and often said or did things to get a reaction. I get the feeling she cringes at her past behaviour, but I loved how feisty she was. She didn't take any shit and wasn't afraid to tell anyone what she thought, but throughout the years she seems to have mellowed and learned to be more tactful around others. There's been small glimmers of the old Madonna, but nothing like what she was back then. Put it this way, If Madonna of today was the same as she was in the late 80's or early 90's, Lady Gaga wouldn't have DARED talk about her the way she's been doing -  Madonna would've torn her to shreds.

4 hours ago, Crux said:

That Cher interview was years ago and Madonna isn't the same person now as she was back then. M herself recently said she acted like a brat in the years leading up to "Truth or Dare" and often said or did things to get a reaction. I get the feeling she cringes at her past behaviour, but I loved how feisty she was. She didn't take any shit and wasn't afraid to tell anyone what she thought, but throughout the years she seems to have mellowed and learned to be more tactful around others. There's been small glimmers of the old Madonna, but nothing like what she was back then. 

100% agreed! Madonna was in her mid-twenties when this happened, completely different person!