MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

The legendary CHER

11 hours ago, acko said:

I know, but Cher has always operated in her own universe, her music has never really been relevant either, in terms of pop
culture she had her moment with Sonny and Turn Back Time and Believe were kinda one offs...even her work as an actrice
has always been more about 'Cher being succesful in films' or 'Cher won the Oscar' rather than the work itself.
She always transcended that...and that's exactly why she's an Icon, but at the same time she never really shaped the Zeitgeist
like Jackson, The Beatles or Madonna. I think therefore she was never really seen as a threat.

Good point. 🙂👍🏻

Glad that video collections are still being released!!!  I had lost all hopes with Youtube and streaming dominating this era.  

Although to be fair I'm getting so used to Netflix that I got lazy whenever I have to put a dvd hahaha.  I understand Gaga's laziness regarding changing the DVDs. 

she looks  and sounds amazing and moves amazingly for her age. that video of her jumping around on stage is crazy! good for her. Makes me smile :)

Let's take a minute to appreciate these gems:

2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Let's take a minute to appreciate these gems:

I LOVE this song.  She has so many underrated gems.

On 2017-6-10 at 5:56 PM, VogueMusic said:

I LOVE this song.  She has so many underrated gems.

Many of her late 70's-early 80s stuff is very underrated. i.e. The Black Rose album and concept. Whereas I do believe it was a mistake to try and forget about her solo career and make a name as the vocalist of a rock band, the album is actually quite good and underrated. Not disco, but actually something closer to a mainstream rock album for that time. She looked great as well!

4872401304b3bc7371698f78b7b2768e7a8e61.j 

Chercophonie:headbang:

On 20.8.2017 at 10:53 AM, horn said:

hmmm

hmmm

hmmm

If I listen to it again, I am pretty sure I will ing all day that ooga ooga boo rythm :beret:

But I missed her voice, wished she could do another album like not.commercial. It was one of her bests :cher:

18 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

wow, watch this, this is HORRIBLE

This is one of the most ridiculous, absurd and hilarious things ever! :lmao:Cher accused of copying Madonna, including the way Madonna walks, sits and LIES DOWN! :lmao:Imagine the epic stan wars there would've been if the Internet and social media were around back then. :popcorn2:

her new song scares me! 

I don't really consider that a "new song"...more so just a funny little ditty she did for a cartoon. Supposedly a real new album is coming...and supposedly nothing to do with dance music.

That's just great!!  Now I can't get that Ooga Boo song outta my head!!  

And that M/Cher video is hilarious!!  I wanna call the number.  Wish someone had the video with the results!