MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

The legendary CHER

It does sound very dated and just....gay....lol. I wish she would do another "Man's World" record. I fucking love that album (UK version)....its mature and her voice sounds wonderful and smooth....she's done the dance stuff enough.....Believe being far superior to Living Proof... She's trying to recapture the "Believe" success I guess....

Moody babe, this woman is a Diva and we are starting to comment in the Flop Princess forum. Anyway, Cher is so great that deserves several threads.

I would never put Cher in the flop-princes thread....i never read that thread anyway...just sounds too negative. Cher is in her own league anyway.

Look. Our Chairy Godmother just graced us with a glittery Thanksgiving gift and negativity will not be tolerated.

OUT!

nothing special...just dancy

Does Cher have any of her original features left, or has she had everything replaced? I hear even her lady place is made of silicone these days?

I think her best ep ist the not.com.mercial album, Just perfect with nice slow music and not dance euro trash :/

I would never put Cher in the flop-princes thread....i never read that thread anyway...just sounds too negative. Cher is in her own league anyway.

U really don't get this forum at all :chuckle:

The Cher thread in the Flop Princess section is pure adoration.

The word flop is not actually critique it's a status non-Madonna entities carry with pride.

The production of her vocals is horrible on this track.

as I know, she will go on tour again next year. How many times will she say Farewell ? If you say do a Farewell tour, then do it only once, but do not come back every 4 years back. I think the next tour will be called: The neverending Farewell Tour :D

Still, I hope she will do new songs, new choregraphies and new arrengments,. Her last 3 tours were all the same in every kind of way

Guest CUBB

Sounds like something they would play at some STD ridden gay club where everyone is sniffing poppers and dancing shirtless with some hideous obese drag Queen on stage like it's 1995.

When I was young I told my mother she looked like Cher and she got SO angry. She looked really hurt. :lmao:

Guest CUBB

When I was young I told my mother she looked like Cher and she got SO angry. She looked really hurt. :lmao:

:rotfl:

Cher is cool an actress, she has a great personality and is VERY cool as a 60's icon, but let's be honest, nowadays, when you listen to her new music, you will DEF contract something through the speakers.

tGK0u.png

Not the best photo of my mother but definitely her best Cher impression. :rotfl: She's 5'11 and was a skinny bitch too. :lol:

P.S she's holding the fat bitch of a baby known as my brother. :chuckle:

I think her best ep ist the not.com.mercial album, Just perfect with nice slow music and not dance euro trash :/

I love not.com.ercial...."Still" is one of her very best songs imo...and I adore that she wrote majority of the album herself. It is her most accomplished artistic work for sure, I wish more people knew about it, but I know it was the point to keep is low-key. I find Man's World as her most accomplished work as a singer though....

U really don't get this forum at all :chuckle:

The Cher thread in the Flop Princess section is pure adoration.

The word flop is not actually critique it's a status non-Madonna entities carry with pride.

Ah, I'll check it out then. Thanks for clarifying.

I love not.com.ercial...."Still" is one of her very best songs imo...and I adore that she wrote majority of the album herself. It is her most accomplished artistic work for sure, I wish more people knew about it, but I know it was the point to keep is low-key. I find Man's World as her most accomplished work as a singer though....

I completley agree on this. Also sisters of mercy was not bad too. As I know, she was in France in a Chateau and wrote those songs. I like the Us -Version of One by one, which she sung on Letterman back the days

It´s a man´s world is great: isn´t it the album that contains The sun ain´t gonna shine anymore? I lover her cover!

WTF is Woman's World?