Madonna Endorses 'Black Muslim' Obama At DC concert

TOUR2008

Madonna tells fans in concert to support the ‘black Muslim in the White House’

Was pop star making a tongue-in-cheek joke to fans ... or does she really think Obama is Muslim?

Comments (9)

By Kristen A. Lee / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 1:19 PM

Madonna supports President Obama, but does she know he’s a Christian?

inform.jpg

Madonna confused some Washington, D.C. fans by demanding that they support the "black Muslim in the White House" as she gave a profanity-riddled political endorsement of President Obama Monday night.

It wasn't clear in a YouTube video of her speech whether Madonna's description of Obama was meant to be tongue-in-cheek or if she is one of many Americans who doesn't know the president is Christian.

The singer began the political detour during her MDNA concert stop in the nation's capital by remembering Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. as leaders who, she said, "fought for our freedom."

"And now it is so amazing and incredible to think that we have an African-American in the White House," she said, adding: "Y'all better vote for f--king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?"

"We have a black Muslim in the White House!" she proclaimed. "Now that is some s--t. That is amazing s--h. It means there is hope in this country. And Obama is fighting for gay rights, so support the man, go--ammit."

Before launching into the political rant, Madonna did warn the crowd that she might get some of her facts wrong. "I'm a little dizzy," she said.

The pop icon followed up that somewhat-confusing endorsement with a suggestive striptease later in the show, The Hill reported.

Taking off her shirt, Madonna pulled down her pants to reveal the name "OBAMA" written in all capital letters across her lower back.

"When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off," she said, before launching into a sultry version of her 1984 hit "Like a Virgin."

Madonna also used body art to show her support for the president at a concert at Yankee Stadium earlier this month.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...4#ixzz27VX5p9ks

Guest FrozenEyes

I can't believe they have to question whether this is tongue in cheek! :lol:

To muse, some redneck/conspiracy theorist americans, being a muslim = terrorist, therefore Obama is a terrorist sent to destroy the country. It's crazy bullshit and that's what she's making fun of. And generally these same people are racist as well.

To muse, some redneck/conspiracy theorist americans, being a muslim = terrorist, therefore Obama is a terrorist sent to destroy the country. It's crazy bullshit and that's what she's making fun of. And generally these same people are racist as well.

My dad believes this and he isnt a redneck. Last time I went to visit him we went for some KFC (which sounds like a redneck thing to do) and he goes,

"Look at this. Not one American working in here. I am telling you they are taking over and when word comes down for them to attack we are doomed." Im like, dad they are Indian. He is like I dont care. They are Al-Qaeda. Same thing. :madgemanson: He lives in Edison NJ which has a large Indian population and he thinks they are all Al-Qaeda.

Guest FrozenEyes

My dad believes this and he isnt a redneck. Last time I went to visit him we went for some KFC (which sounds like a redneck thing to do) and he goes,

"Look at this. Not one American working in here. I am telling you they are taking over and when word comes down for them to attack we are doomed." Im like, dad they are Indian. He is like I dont care. They are Al-Qaeda. Same thing. :madgemanson: He lives in Edison NJ which has a large Indian population and he thinks they are all Al-Qaeda.

Sorry Skin, I'm throwing your dad in the crazy box a long with my uncle. :( Does your father also get all of his information off the internet and therefore assumes it must all be true? :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

is this a scandal? headline news?

maybe not yet, but it will tomorrow?

should we prepare ourselves for another American backlash? lol

and we were doing so good.

is this a scandal? headline news?

maybe not yet, but it will tomorrow?

should we prepare ourselves for another American backlash? lol

and we were doing so good.

I doubt it will be that big of deal.

Sorry Skin, I'm throwing your dad in the crazy box a long with my uncle. :( Does your father also get all of his information off the internet and therefore assumes it must all be true? :lol:

He doesnt use the internet. Its just something he believes.

At least for my sake he is only a Muslim bigot and not a raving homophobe as well. :lol:

Madonna should just release a statement saying,

"I was poking fun at the crazy people that insist Obama is a Muslim, and even if he was why would it be a big deal?"

And leave it at that,.

No, no -- don't tell me -- not off the internet, but from the RADIO. That's where you'll get the TRUTH. The television networks are all too liberal (i.e., communist) -- including "conservative" Fox News!

[This is not my own opinion, by the way... just paraphrasing what some people out there think...]

"I was poking fun at the crazy people that insist Obama is a Muslim, and even if he was why would it be a big deal?"

And leave it at that,.

Agreed....but they will more than likely ignore it and move along like always.

Madonna: I was being ironic on stage. Yes I know Obama is not a Muslim (though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is.) And what if he were? The point I was making is that a good man is a good man no matter who he prays to. I don’t care what religion Obama is – nor should anyone else in America”

And leave it at that,.

I guess Madonna liked your post ;)

“I was being ironic on stage. Yes I know Obama is not a Muslim (though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is.) And what if he were? The point I was making is that a good man is a good man no matter who he prays to. I don’t care what religion Obama is – nor should anyone else in America”

I guess Madonna liked your post ;)

“I was being ironic on stage. Yes I know Obama is not a Muslim (though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is.) And what if he were? The point I was making is that a good man is a good man no matter who he prays to. I don’t care what religion Obama is – nor should anyone else in America”

:lol: Did she really come out with this?

oh madonna, what?

even her response to it is wrong?

jeez! she cant catch a break with some of you

what do you mean? how is it wrong?

edit: I see what you replied to now ;) I agree.. isn't this the most politically correct answer she could give now?