DC MONDAY SEPTEMBER 24

Stephen

Omg I just can't even. My heart is still pounding so hard. Tonight's show was even better than Sundays!! Madonna LOVES DC! And more importantly, Stephen is Madonna's FAVORITE fan in the fucking DMV!

Did she do "Love Spent" again? That had better stay in the damn show through Seattle.

OMG MADONNA RESPONDED TO ME YELLING I WANNA ESCAPE WITH A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU MADONNA! DURING TURN UP THE RADIO!

AND SHE LET ME SING A LIITLE BIT OF LAP

I CAN DIE

Omg I just can't even. My heart is still pounding so hard. Tonight's show was even better than Sundays!! Madonna LOVES DC! And more importantly, Stephen is Madonna's FAVORITE fan in the fucking DMV!

RETWEET

DMV equals DC Maryland Virginia!

12:51 I dont know what she said but she looked right at me and said something but it was too loud cause I was pressed up front row against the gate right infront of her OMGGGGG

Here I am so confused becuz I'm thinking of Department of Motor Vehicles :lol:

I hope we get video soon so we can see what she said :dramatic:

Of me too!! I gave her my absolute ALL. I could always catch her attention cause I'm 6'4 and jumping like ten feet in the air the entire show lollllll

Omfg freaking GODDESS MADONNA!

All I have to say was that I found an empty spot by the side of the stage and thought, "let me watch her pass by me here since all the other sections where she actually puts the mic are already full..."

Queen walked right over to me & was smiling while I belted out Like a Prayer. Like she SPECIFICALLY put the mic ONLY to me!

Everything was beyond incredible but this tipped the scale and makes it my all-time favorite show of the MDNA-era and quite possibly of any M show I've attended!

I literally just got home!

My heart is still raw with emotions. :wow:

Omfg freaking GODDESS MADONNA!

All I have to say was that I found an empty spot by the side of the stage and thought, "let me watch her pass by me here since all the other sections where she actually puts the mic are already full..."

Queen walked right over to me & was smiling while I belted out Like a Prayer. Like she SPECIFICALLY put the mic ONLY to me!

Everything was beyond incredible but this tipped the scale and makes it my all-time favorite show of the MDNA-era and quite possibly of any M show I've attended!

I literally just got home!

My heart is still raw with emotions. :wow:

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!

Complete and utter insanely AMAZING!!

I've had 3 "Goddess Moments" on this tour!!

:wow:

Congrats on your "Goddess Moment"

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!

Complete and utter insanely AMAZING!!

I've had 3 "Goddess Moments" on this tour!!

:wow:

Thank you. I purposely didn't think I cared for one.

My mind frame was, "what the hell! We're in the triangle. I don't need to hang on a rail..."

So I never did, but I saw this little open spot randomly and thought I would watch her pass by me and then!!!! Magic. I felt like the heavens opened up and there she was in this dream where she hands over the mic! Lol

I NEED video!

Congrats on your "Goddess Moment"

[media=]

[/media]

Sorry

Different version with the chanting luv

Edited by MeravA

OMG...loving the new LS tweak...i do miss the instrumental from the first performance though, it was really heartbreaing and beautiful. Still, the addition of LS has been a genuis move...you can tell she is so into it and it is a huge gift to us megafans who actually care to hear it.

I love the entire show (granted I won't see it in person until next month) but I have obsessively watched a trillion clips on YouTube since the start of the tour, and LAV has by far been my fave part of the show, so adding LS (one of, if not my favorite, track on MDNA) was HEAVEN for me. I know some fans, and general fans, may not be thrilled with it, as they prefer the original, poppy rendition they are accustomed to, but this is what she does best, performance art. She really lets go and feels out this bit of the show, and she has become progressively more and more free with it (gyrating and climbing atop the piano, etc)...point being, I hope she embraces this part of her performance artistry and taps into far more in the future. After the Live Nation contract is up and she is (most likely) going to scale down how she performs, I foresee her doing small, intimate type gigs (a la Olympia, but actual full shows) where she aims to please herself and her biggest fans by self-indulging in more passionate renditions of new and old songs and completely forgets about pleasing any part of the masses. Just a lil hoping.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/25/madonna-obama-black-muslim_n_1912400.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Madonna brought her MDNA Tour to Washington, D.C. on Monday night, and added a bizarre dose of politics to the show.

"Y'all better vote for f--king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right? We have a black Muslim in the White House. Now that's some amazing s--t," she said. "It means there is hope in this country. And Obama is fighting for gay rights, so support the man, goddamnit."

Her comments came in the middle of an extended speech that touched on Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy and traced the civil rights movement from America's inception to Obama's election.

This is not the first time Madonna has mentioned Obama during her live act. Earlier in September, she thanked the president and unveiled a (presumably fake) back tattoo of his name.

"I've seen some scary things," she said at the time. "I've seen people being locked up and put in jail for speaking their minds, for being gay, for not practicing the right religion, for not dressing the proper way. Yeah, it's scary. But what it made me realize is how lucky I am to be living here in America. It doesn't mean that this is the perfect country. We have a long way to go."

She also expressed her gratitude for the First Lady: "Thank god for Michelle Obama."

The popstar has made waves all along the tour, by covering Lady Gaga andthanking the young singer for "imitation," putting a swastika on Marine Le Pen's forehead, supporting Pussy Riot and gay marriage in unfriendly territories.

[h/t Politico]

Um, this "black Muslim" shit is hitting the media. Has she made a statement yet?

I thought that is what she said. Why the fuck would she say that? Even as a joke? Bad idea, M.