MDNA DC Sunday, September 23rd

ChaunceyD

If I wasnt in school I'd be there :(

just go. enter a few pit contests & ask guy online. just skip a day less this year ;) (seriously you just know that there WILL be a few of those days anyway, better spent those on a gig than a "sick day" ;))

i'm dealing with MDNA insomnia right now! (plus the fact that i djed last night in the east village and am still a bit tipsy) I cannot wait!

Thank you Hector for announcing my Golden Triangle appearance haha!

i wonder why there was a posting on facebook about the starting times for chicago but nothing for us? maybe cause they dont want to alarm all the people who are gonna be stranded with no train service? metro is awfully quiet too. usually they have notices on the website about concerts etc but nothing today. springsteen was here last week and they had all sorts of notices and there wasnt even any need as he was here on a friday and trains run till 3 am

Metro has posted delays. I decided that I'll probably just pay for parking at the venue to save time (and hassle). They better have some tickets still available when I get there because I haven't bought mine yet. :/

Metro has posted delays. I decided that I'll probably just pay for parking at the venue to save time (and hassle). They better have some tickets still available when I get there because I haven't bought mine yet. :/

Check Ticketmaster, if there are still tickets available then the venue will most likely have ticks as well

metro posted track related delays, but not closing delays...still listed as closing at 12.

tickemaster doesnt have tix left for tonight but check stub hub..prices on there are dropping fast...some as low as 10 bucks

metro posted track related delays, but not closing delays...still listed as closing at 12.

tickemaster doesnt have tix left for tonight but check stub hub..prices on there are dropping fast...some as low as 10 bucks

Oh, Metro is closing at 12 regardless. If they won't stay open for Nationals games that run late, they aren't staying open for Madonna. Thankfully I live down the street from the arena.

why not take a cab?

why dont people like taking their vehicles to these concerts???

Parking is expensive/inconvenient. When I lived in Columbus, OH we used to drive to concerts all of the time, because half of downtown was nothing but parking lots/garages. Not that way here.

Guest Not4Pussies

How the HELL is everyone getting golden triangle! So jealous!! But it's OFFICIAL! Stephen and I are going on the 24th - section 109!!! CAN'T WAIT

But no really. I want golden triangle.

yeah i know, how are they getting GT tix so easily?? =(