Chicago 09-20-2012 ARE YOU READY?!

xoxoboi24

I can hardly wait!! Saw the show at Yankee Stadium from far away seats. I'm a lot closer for United Center show. And going down from a group of 8 non-fans to 2 super fans. It's gonna be amazeballs!

I am in section 109 also, I am hoping the seats aren't too far away from the stage. I am in row 4.

Praying maybe my golden triangle email gets picked!

We are attending the 9/19 show, this will be my first time ever to see madonna, so this is a true treat for me. Esp having floor seats, if anyone in the area who are looking for tickets. 2 of my friends had to back out so i have 2 floor seats in section 7 that are avail. Only looking to get what i paid for, nothing more. Hit me up if anyone is interested in the extra tickets that I have.

Migsjust, what is the clip on your signature with the girl and the ghost ? It looks sort of familiar and I am getting sick of trying to remember who the actress is and where I have seen it before. It looks great though, so many people that post on this forum have fantastic visuals and photos.

Edited by jazzyjan

we are visiting chicago for the concert, and would like to know of any gay friendly/gay bar/clubs that is pretty good, we r staying at the hilton downtown and having dinner on thursday at Takashi's. Any info about the gay bar/clubs would be great....im so pumped for this show!

for those who won GT tickets- enjoy!!!

it was the best experience of my life!!!!! you will not be disappointed. just bring gum. it gets so fucking hot and you wont be able to drink anything down there. lol.

have an amazing time!!!

we are visiting chicago for the concert, and would like to know of any gay friendly/gay bar/clubs that is pretty good, we r staying at the hilton downtown and having dinner on thursday at Takashi's. Any info about the gay bar/clubs would be great....im so pumped for this show!

Hey Boystown is located off the Belmont Stop on the Red Line, about 10-15 minute cab ride from downtown. about 20-25 minutes from United Center.

Wednesday After Party is at Berlin Night Club 957 W. Belmont

Thursday After Party is at Spin Night Club 800 W. Belmont

It will be all Madonna, even with new tour footage for you to shake your ass too. Welcome to Chicago !

taking a cab from the hilton to the center for the show, any bars/clubs close to that, since traveling by taxi

There is nothing in the United Center area. It's a actually not a great neighborhood. Plenty of people will be driving or taking public transport to boystown, I say find some people and stick with them.