NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 8

Camacho

I managed to run into jonluvsmaddy (we ran into each other on the street after the show because he was checking out my Scooter La Forge Madonna t-shirt) and then he looked up and realized it was me haha.

Great to see you Jon!

Sad I didn't get a chance to meet anyone else from the forum!

here are two goofy pics of me in my shirt...needless to say i made sure i was decently intoxicated before i got to the stadium ;)

402864_10151070945182153_1454660313_n.jpg

chaunceylovesmadonna.jpg

Okay, so I was initially gonna post this here and on my facebook (hence why I warn some of the "music snobs" on my shitbook not to hate on my Dios Madonna), but I've decided to post the entirety of my "doco" just for Mnationers and post the show clips for the rest of the public. I made it mainly for you guys anyway. So enjoy. Remember, there are many, MANY spoilers so be warned.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczTzqDRSHg&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Wonderful! Very well done. I'm so happy you had such a great time despite your headache. I would have loved to have seen her in NY w/ all those people. While seeing her in an area is fantastic because your more up close and personal you just can't match the energy of being in a stadium. I also really loved the comments about how beautiful she is. I know people love to make fun of the cheeks etc. but when you see her up close she is just flawless. If everyone could see her that close i think they would have a different opinion of how she really looks. Anyway...I'm I'm so happy you had such a great time. When in Dallas please do another video like this.

Okay, so I was initially gonna post this here and on my facebook (hence why I warn some of the "music snobs" on my shitbook not to hate on my Dios Madonna), but I've decided to post the entirety of my "doco" just for Mnationers and post the show clips for the rest of the public. I made it mainly for you guys anyway. So enjoy. Remember, there are many, MANY spoilers so be warned.

Oh, Miguel :inlove: You are even sweeter in action that I could have ever imagined. I looooovvvveeee how you say her name :dramatic:

I'm here at work watching this on my lunch break, just gushing over your every word. Too bad you're not coming to LA because I would have loved to meet you in person!

Thank you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczTzqDRSHg&feature=youtu.be

Your headache geekiness was cute. :lol:

Oh my god I'm going to London today to talk business with a friend and I'm going to have to break away at three and be like 'I need to use the Internet in...now!'. Pray for wonderful tickets for me.

Oh 12:51 your mini docu was so cute. Glad u had an amazing time and your American accent :laugh:

You have a really nice voice and there's something performance-esque, cameraluvin-esque about you

You really should try your hand at acting

I managed to run into jonluvsmaddy (we ran into each other on the street after the show because he was checking out my Scooter La Forge Madonna t-shirt) and then he looked up and realized it was me haha.

Great to see you Jon!

Sad I didn't get a chance to meet anyone else from the forum!

here are two goofy pics of me in my shirt...needless to say i made sure i was decently intoxicated before i got to the stadium ;)

402864_10151070945182153_1454660313_n.jpg

chaunceylovesmadonna.jpg

:clap:

Oh my god I'm going to London today to talk business with a friend and I'm going to have to break away at three and be like 'I need to use the Internet in...now!'. Pray for wonderful tickets for me.

Get me a ticket please

Only Madonna can get me to wear a poncho! 1st time ever in my life! This is with my sister during the show

404104_10151146242773908_1385495743_n.jpg

omg Hector gone wild!!

hey ey ey ey

Guest bluejean

I hope she keeps doing Holiday from now on. Would be great for the DVD since it didn't get filmed on S&S. And this version is better than that one.

so on several videos you can see they are projected the lyrics to the songs on some of the screens, is this because they are being filmed for the DVD?

Nope. It was probably for the hearing impaired.

GREAT VIDEO, THANKS 4 SHARING !