NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 8

Camacho

Of course the bitch does 1:17 of "Holiday' on the night I don't go. :) But that was a nice little treat for the NY crowd. Glad you had another excellent time, Hector.

madominican- re-Invention Tour was as close as a GH tour as we have gotten (since BA, of course). But, yah, every other tour had has only a handful of bonafide classics. And DW only had two from the 80s (but still was majestic).

ok! so she sang Holiday! that ´s what I meant a few weeks ago about having a surprise song in the last part of the show. is not that difficult for her! and I´m sure that it´s not difficult for her band too, to have a bunch of songs that they can play if they want too, and make the shows different

ok! so she sang Holiday! that ´s what I meant a few weeks ago about having a surprise song in the last part of the show. is not that difficult for her! and I´m sure that it´s not difficult for her band too, to have a bunch of songs that they can play if they want too, and make the shows different

That would be awesome..although I can only think of the meltdowns at MNation:

"why didn't she sing<insert song>at the show I went to" lol

A friend had an extra ticket and invited me, I was considering going anyway so that worked out great, was worried about the weather though as they were predicting the apocalypse on the news. YS is a pain in the ass to get to in good conditions and I thought they would have to cancel anyway. Luckily our seats were right under the section above so the rain wasn't a problem, I felt bad for Madonna though! I had a better view than on thursday even if I was further away. Again, the show went by in a flash. When she said she was doing a song she doesn't normally do, I figured she was replacing Masterpiece with Love Spent, but she went into Holiday and the crowd went wild. Because of the weather I thought she might actually shorten the show to get it over with, so Holiday was a nice gesture. I was impressed that YS still looked about 95% full all things considered. I'm happy a few mnationers got into the pit!!

did she choose plumber's putty over botox ?

OH MY GAWWWDD what happened to her face ??

And WOW at Holiday ! One of many Madonna's songs that will never leave my ipod !

I still think Love Spent is going to show up at some point....it obviously will not receive the same crown reaction, but for the die hards like us, it's gonna be magic! I am one fan that could care less if Holiday ever makes it back onto another setlist.....

^Miguel/12:51 in the middle and his Greek friend Theo he's known for years.

I keep saying out loud "Hello New Yawkkkkkkk" in her vocoder voice when she performs Revulva! :lol::inlove:

By the way, miss condescending golden triangle lady at the window? I have your pen and you're not getting it back! :angry: The other triangle guy there was helpful. :)

I did that at Nice but sang 'What's up Nice, FraaaaAAAnnce?'. :rotfl: It's because I've heard 'What's up AmsterdaaaaAAAmmm?' about a million times now. :dead: at Triangle lady and Triangle guy. :dead: Hector if I go to NYC I hope you'll tell me where all the best everything is. I also would like help from every individual (living in NYC) on the forum. :lmao: