NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 8

Camacho

Guest brennan731

My sister just told me her 9th grade History teacher is at the concert right now in NYC. He is the last person I would of expected to see Madonna in concert!

http://news.yahoo.co...-233611241.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Two tornadoes struck New York City on Saturday, one swept out of the sea and hit a beachfront neighborhood and the second, stronger twister hit moments later, hurling debris in the air, knocking out power and startling residents who once thought of twisters as a Midwestern phenomenon.

Videos taken by bystanders showed a funnel cloud sucking up water, then sand, and then small pieces of buildings, as the first moved through the Breezy Point section of the Rockaway peninsula in Queens.

The second hit west, in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn also near the water, about seven minutes later. The National Weather Service said winds were up to 110 miles per hour, and several homes and trees were damaged.

TORNADONNA!

http://news.yahoo.co...-233611241.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Two tornadoes struck New York City on Saturday, one swept out of the sea and hit a beachfront neighborhood and the second, stronger twister hit moments later, hurling debris in the air, knocking out power and startling residents who once thought of twisters as a Midwestern phenomenon.

Videos taken by bystanders showed a funnel cloud sucking up water, then sand, and then small pieces of buildings, as the first moved through the Breezy Point section of the Rockaway peninsula in Queens.

The second hit west, in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn also near the water, about seven minutes later. The National Weather Service said winds were up to 110 miles per hour, and several homes and trees were damaged.

TORNADONNA!

No Terror or Nature threat can cancel a MADONNA show...

Per 45 minutes ago via someone on MTRIBE, Avicii isn't even on yet.

I suspect they are going to wait until as late as possible to kick this off. Rain is supposed to stop around 11PM ET and pick back up around 1AM. Maybe they are trying to creep into that 2 hour slot?

Welp, this is the last stadium show in North America...hopefully the rain will abate. We need this DVD! :)

This is the last stadium show till the South America gigs? I wonder why she doesn't do more stadium shows in North America instead of arenas... Stadium shows are great to show her power!

This is the last stadium show till the South America gigs? I wonder why she doesn't do more stadium shows in North America instead of arenas... Stadium shows are great to show her power!

As far as I know it is last one for North America. She did a number of stadiums last time (S&S Part 1) but I am guessing with the weaker economy they probably wanted to play it safe and see if she could sell out an arena for two nights instead. She definitely could've done Seahawk Stadium here in Seattle, but I am glad she didn't because it will be rainy season here by then. Plus, I always prefer arenas for theatrical shows.