NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 8

Camacho

Forecast of windy thunderstorms tomorrow. :dramatic::nervous: I better go bring my poncho!

e8mvic.jpg

Youre seeing Mariah?

And thats all we had this summer was massive showers and storms. If we have a cold winter with this much moisture still floating around we are in for one hell of a beating with snow.

From VitaCoco Facebook:

Get into the groove with our girl Madonna tomorrow night at Yankee Stadium! Email your name and phone number to MDNA@vitacoco.com to enter. Winners will be picked at 10pm tonight!

Forecast of windy thunderstorms tomorrow. :dramatic::nervous: I better go bring my poncho!

e8mvic.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

OK Can someone post a photo of this Yankee Madonna shirt. and for the last time would someone answer me, is there an Obama tshirt like S&S?

RAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FEEL IT ON MY FINGER TIPS

HEAR IT ON MY WINDOW PANE

YOUR LOVES COMING DOWN LIKE

RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WASH AWAY MY SORROWWWWWWWWW

madonna-rain.png

:ohmy:

Damn it though, the weather be good tomorrow! Regardless I know the show will be AMAZE and M will put on a great show like only she can do.

On the way home in my car they had a weather report and they said NYC would be getting huge storms but by the time the Madonna show started they should be gone.

I love how the station made it a point to keep everyone informed about the Madonna concert during the weather. :lol:

Men's semifinal DJOKOVIC vs FERRER delayed until tomorrow due to severe weather in NYC

I know! I was fucking watching and ughhhhhhhhh damn the wind went nuts!... Anyway, Good luck to those who are attending this show tonight.