AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Next year I will regret spending all this money but if I don't I will regret not going for the rest of my life, right? If GU or someone else goes then ill do it. Still waiting to hear if my best friend can meet me there. Fingers crossed!

Thanks everyone for your advice and well wishes!

Poor sod. You're all sodded out over this.It's sounds a bit like a mess, your parents are mad, it's a lot of money, you're scared to go alone and if you do you'll be sitting in a hotel bored out of your mind :lol:It doesn't sound like going alone would be a good idea from your end, shame you can't go with San. If i was going i would need to go with her, and i'd probably ask her to hold my hand because i have only travelled a tiny bit :lol:

Madonna expands gym empire Down Under

Singer Madonna has decided to share her love of sweat with Sydney, by expanding her luxury gym empire, Hard Candy Fitness.

The Druitt Street (Sydney) Energy Emporium opened its doors this week and introduced the Harbour City to the pop queen's "harder is better" motto.

"She's very involved. This isn't just her name on a gym. She is personally involved, she knows what she wants, she knows the experience that she wants people to have, and for them to be really motivated," Stuff.co.nz quoted Hard Candy Fitness Sydney CEO Selena Short as telling Fairfax.

"She has an incredible work ethic, and I think that's what she wants this gym to stand for. Somewhere, where you are motivated to work hard and enjoy the benefits of working as hard as she does, because it's the only way she lives her life.

"When you do the Addicted to Sweat class you experience it exactly how she does it, and she has all her little rules, and she's very particular, very, very particular," she added possibly referring to how Madonna introduced the world to Hard Candy Fitness back in 2010 when the first doors opened in Mexico," she added.

Madonna's first Australian gym follows similar ventures in Russia and Chile and boasts of four floors of exercise equipment, locker rooms complete with communal curling irons and seven studios made for gruelling group fitness classes.

Madonna's first Australian gym follows similar ventures in Russia and Chile and boasts of four floors of exercise equipment, locker rooms complete with communal curling irons and seven studios made for gruelling group fitness classes.

They forgot to add the darkrooms and medical room for STD checks.

Poor sod. You're all sodded out over this.It's sounds a bit like a mess, your parents are mad, it's a lot of money, you're scared to go alone and if you do you'll be sitting in a hotel bored out of your mind :lol:It doesn't sound like going alone would be a good idea from your end, shame you can't go with San. If i was going i would need to go with her, and i'd probably ask her to hold my hand because i have only travelled a tiny bit :lol:

I'm a poor sod right now. Poor Aussies we are so un-worldly :lol:

Come to NY with meeeee!

I'm a poor sod right now. Poor Aussies we are so un-worldly :lol:

Come to NY with meeeee!

CJM, go to LA or NYC and get with an Mnationer. Isaac was talking to me earlier about buying tickets for the 2nd show in LA. Tag along with him. Dont be scared to make new friends and explore the city with fellow fans. After all, that's how i made a lifelong friend in Hector - i did exactly that! Traveled to NYC on a whim 2006 because I didn't want to see Madonna alone here in Florida. I was 19 years old.

Just do it. Los Angeles is a gorgeous city. You will not regret this.

Carly....I changed my hotel to The Mondrian. So I will be in West Hollywood now.....I'm hoping some gays will take my sister and I under their wings and show us a fun time. You're not the only one shitting themselves and I'm an old hag and should know better :lol: I'm betting there must be some after party going on somewhere in that part of town. And I believe some other Australian's from the FB page are staying around there too.

CJM, go to LA or NYC and get with an Mnationer. Isaac was talking to me earlier about buying tickets for the 2nd show in LA. Tag along with him. Dont be scared to make new friends and explore the city with fellow fans. After all, that's how i made a lifelong friend in Hector - i did exactly that! Traveled to NYC on a whim 2006 because I didn't want to see Madonna alone here in Florida. I was 19 years old.

Just do it. Los Angeles is a gorgeous city. You will not regret this.

Just don't get stranded in the valley wearing an Azzedine Alaia. That's the best advice I can give about LA.

ok Nationers I need your advice.

I found flights and accom for $1700ish to go to New York. These are the details:

Arrive: Sunday the 11th at 9pm

Leave: Wednesday the 14th at 6pm (get back to Melbourne on Friday morning)

My flights are 24hrs each (yuck)

The place is 20 minute walk from MSG. Given, I would only get two and a bit days of free time, I don't feel so bad going alone. There is shit loads to do and if worst comes to worst I will spend my time eating at vegan restaurants until I put myself into a food coma.

Taking into account price, lack of time to explore and hideous time to spend on a plane.... IS IT WORTH IT, SHOULD I DO IT?

I have it all ready to go. Waiting for my bloody friend to wake up to give me an answer. If she says yes, I'm buying the tickets when they go on sale. Speaking of tickets, what's good but kind of cheap? Would get VIP $550 but I have to pay for me and her so that adds an extra grand to my total...

ok Nationers I need your advice.

I found flights and accom for $1700ish to go to New York. These are the details:

Arrive: Sunday the 11th at 9pm

Leave: Wednesday the 14th at 6pm (get back to Melbourne on Friday morning)

My flights are 24hrs each (yuck)

The place is 20 minute walk from MSG. Given, I would only get two and a bit days of free time, I don't feel so bad going alone. There is shit loads to do and if worst comes to worst I will spend my time eating at vegan restaurants until I put myself into a food coma.

Taking into account price, lack of time to explore and hideous time to spend on a plane.... IS IT WORTH IT, SHOULD I DO IT?

Ask yourself how much you want it and how long it will take you to recoup those earnings.

Ah I was so tempted by the new show in NYC but reviewed my contract yesterday and there is just no way I can leave in November or December during business hours unless sick, ah fuck my life, after she did Holiday and today watching Miguel's video I want this so bad....

Ah I was so tempted by the new show in NYC but reviewed my contract yesterday and there is just no way I can leave in November or December during business hours unless sick, ah fuck my life, after she did Holiday and today watching Miguel's video I want this so bad....

pretend you are sick and join me! take one week off ;) you got food poisoning, you have gastro, you have a virus, you have a horrible flu etc etc

pretend you are sick and join me! take one week off ;) you got food poisoning, you have gastro, you have a virus, you have a horrible flu etc etc

I'm a microbiologist....I can write you a letter or some shit :lol:

Just come to LA dummy! Looks like I'm being put to work by Monte Pittman's street army....if it gets me in the pit I'll hand out anything they want me to :lol:

I have decided not to go. Honestly, I cried a bit but it just isn't the right thing for me to do. Instead I'm going to spend a few $100 on M stuff I have always wanted.

I have the Into the Groove heart shaped picture disc so I'm going to try get the other shaped picture discs. Get the studio albums on vinyl that I don't have yet, the Sex book. I just bought the Virgin Tour VHS, can't wait to watch it finally!

Does anyone have a copy of the Girlie Show book with CD to sell me? The ones on aussie ebay aren't very good I don't think and most of the good ones on amazon only ship domestically :(

I have decided not to go. Honestly, I cried a bit but it just isn't the right thing for me to do.

If it doesn't feel right, then don't do it.

Really, at the end of the day, it's just a fucking tour, it's not a big deal if you miss it. I'm sure Madonna jumping on stage for 90 minutes can be seen during her next tour, at least then you'll feel more confident with organizing it better.

Just buy stuph on ebay and hug it like the rest of us :lol:

If it doesn't feel right, then don't do it.

Really, at the end of the day, it's just a fucking tour, it's not a big deal if you miss it. I'm sure Madonna jumping on stage for 90 minutes can be seen during her next tour, at least then you'll feel more confident with organizing it better.

Just buy stuph on ebay and hug it like the rest of us :lol:

haha thanks CUBB, i am doing just that! it would be bittersweet if I went on my own anyway. I'm sure I'd love it but I just don't like going places and doing things on my own- I really like to share my joy and gush about whatever it is I'm doing.. and I always imagined seeing M with my friend. I haven't seen her ever.. I can wait a bit longer.

When I play my S&S blu-ray really loud, it feels like I am there anyway :rotfl:

I've relied on POV audience videos since RIT, get drunk, have kick ass head phones on in a dark room and watch it on the big screen, you're there lol save the $6000 trip

hahaha classic.. and something I will totally do. maybe if she comes to open her gym in sydney she will perform some songs on the guitar for us ( :lmao: )

you never know, she might decide on a short second leg later next year. never say never. didn't that happen with the last tour? the second leg wasn't initially planned was it?

I think when she was here for Girlie Show she must have found Australia extremely boring. It still kind of is. I can see why doesn't want to come here :lol:

Guest bluejean

I would love to go but also because I want to visit New York (I have a very close friend there). But November is just not the right time. I will consider it with the next tour (since we know she won't come to Australia.)