AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

My dear Australian MadonnaFamily :inlove:

It's taken me a while, but I have finally completed my little MDNAmentary. I've tried to capture the essence of the entire show so that those of you that weren't able to attend, can experience it through my eyes. I really hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for being so awesome.....Love you guys!!!!!

Edit - I'm terribly sorry that I've noticed (after watching again :lol:) that the uploaded version has off sync video/sound...particularly around Human Nature. I'm furious, but don't want to take it down just now. Maybe later I will try again and see if it does it again. Vimeo won't accept a file this size unfortunately. Carry on :)

Oh my actual God!!

San, your video is fantastic!!!!!! I know it will sound cringe, but I had tears in my eyes while watching this - you managed to capture that amazing energy of the crowd, especially during GGW. For a moment, I felt like I was there! :inlove: It also reminded me how PERFECT this show is (well, except for a couple of performances :sneaky:)

You and your sister are beautiful and you both looked very happy to be there. Is your sister a fan? Did she like the show? (I know she said it was the best show ever at the end, but I didn't understand what she said before that :lol:)

You even included B-Day Song in your documentary! :wow:

Next time M-Dolla tours I need to come to Oz and see her (I do believe she will return there :sassy:)

It's not cringe at all! Is it cringe that I keep watching my own video and have tears in my eyes :lmao: I love it so!!!!

My sister was brainwashed from birth (I'll find a photo later to put up to show what I mean) :lol: When I left home she moved into my room which was covered in posters and she was afraid for years to take them down. I didn't think she knew much of her work so I made her an MDNA tour playlist so she would know all the songs....and it turns out she didn't need it. She's been a secret fan all along :) But, the concert brought out an appreciation in her that I don't think she realised was there....so in that sense she is a different fan now and will come to ever tour there is from now on :) SHe LOVED the show and has been obsessively watching youtube clips since we got home....and now she can watch our own show :)

I love B'day song....guilty pleasure and seemed totally appropriate as an ending. Thanks for noticing :inlove:

I pray one day she comes here, but I'm never missing another tour no matter what!

So glad you liked it!

It's up to 450 views :wow: Though I don't think most people even on this forum know about it because they are selective about the threads they visit. I probably should have created a new post.

It's not cringe at all! Is it cringe that I keep watching my own video and have tears in my eyes :lmao: I love it so!!!!

My sister was brainwashed from birth (I'll find a photo later to put up to show what I mean) :lol: When I left home she moved into my room which was covered in posters and she was afraid for years to take them down. I didn't think she knew much of her work so I made her an MDNA tour playlist so she would know all the songs....and it turns out she didn't need it. She's been a secret fan all along :) But, the concert brought out an appreciation in her that I don't think she realised was there....so in that sense she is a different fan now and will come to ever tour there is from now on :) SHe LOVED the show and has been obsessively watching youtube clips since we got home....and now she can watch our own show :)

:inlove: :inlove:

I love B'day song....guilty pleasure and seemed totally appropriate as an ending. Thanks for noticing :inlove:

IKR :lol:

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting RIGHT NOW!!! Watch and you'll seeeee, someday I'll beeeee part of your (Australian) WORLD

ariel-gif-little-mermaid-Favim.com-240204.gif

What a dramatic way to appear, Christopher. I like your red hair.

Obviously, because of B-Day Song :no:

IKR - couldn't possibly allow syndication with that little nugget included :lol: Stupid UMG *shakes fist with GU GU*

Essential viewing for any Aussie kid watching ABC in the 90's!!!!

Blinky Bill!!! "good on ya Blinky" :rotfl:

Brum :lmao: fuck the UK shows we got back then were weird1

Babar :inlove:

Daria!!!!

AniMorphs :lol:

Feral TV, omg!

DOUG and his big nose!

Fireman Sam :lmao: more creepy UK kids shows!

Madeline!!! we we!

Magic Mountain? who the fuck watched that shit?

NODDY! :lmao: more eerie UK horror!

"Postman Pat, postman pat and his black and white cat" OMG!

Rocko's Modern Life! :inlove:

Round the Twist OH LORD!

Where's Waldo :lmao: fucking weird cartoon.

Guest bluejean

Essential viewing for any Aussie kid watching ABC in the 90's!!!!

Blinky Bill!!! "good on ya Blinky" :rotfl:/>

Brum :lmao:/> fuck the UK shows we got back then were weird1

Babar :inlove:/>

Daria!!!!

AniMorphs :lol:/>

Feral TV, omg!

DOUG and his big nose!

Fireman Sam :lmao:/> more creepy UK kids shows!

Madeline!!! we we!

Magic Mountain? who the fuck watched that shit?

NODDY! :lmao:/> more eerie UK horror!

"Postman Pat, postman pat and his black and white cat" OMG!

Rocko's Modern Life! :inlove:/>

Round the Twist OH LORD!

Where's Waldo :lmao:/> fucking weird cartoon.

This guy I worked with, when I 1st met him he seemed so familiar so I googled him (you know how it is these days) and I stumbled upon his childhood acting history and he was in that shitty show Round The Twist. I didn't say anything, didn't want to embarrass him :lol: I used to love that author that wrote all those books it was based on, how embarrassing :lmao:

PS most of those shows you listed were shit. Rocko's Modern Life being an exception. And what about Rugrats, that was a fave.