AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Since the "Madonna Hates Australia" thread got closed because it was SO POPULAR snd reached 1000 pages and since i'd like this thread to go BEYOND the MDNA era, lets have our own place to burn our Madonna merch, eat weet-bix and cuddle wallabies in the general section.

1800 - HELP LOLA is STILL taking donations. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

australia-map-accurate.jpg

0.jpg

australia.jpg

madonna-australia-482x298.jpg

Michael+Sullivan+hot+male+australian+foo

madonna_0.jpeg

Lets be honest, she fucked them all.

Of course she did and with a didgeridoo :

album16_1253529815_IMAGE%2520Michael%2520Gudinski%2520with%2520Madonna%2520-%2520Girlie%2520Show%2520Tour500.jpg

Wasn't there some kind of scandal regarding this pic when she was in Australia as natives said women were not allowed to touch didgeridoos and they cursed her or something ? That's the reason why she can't go back. Some kind of aboreginal entity is preventing her from touching the australian soil....Cut to Lourdes before the eyebrows trim.

The only popstar aborigines care about is Princess of Aboriginal Dingo Pop JESSICA MAUBOY!!!!! Who is also currently in the world wide SMASH movie, The Sapphires!!!!

Jessica-Mauboy-420-420x0.jpg

I'm sure Madonna to most of Australias native people is just another WHITE DEVIL.

This thread is hilarious. I am another Aussie fan. Went to the Girlie show at the MCG and I am still waiting for Madonna to return to our great country. Just adoring those animal giffs you all are posting. Both funny and adorable.

Anyone wanna come to LA in October....I'm going....fuck it! My plan is to leave on the 9th and get back on the 17th. It all hinges on my finding a pal to come with, otherwise it's off. My sister will give me her answer tonight...... :prays:

Anyone wanna come to LA in October....I'm going....fuck it! My plan is to leave on the 9th and get back on the 17th. It all hinges on my finding a pal to come with, otherwise it's off. My sister will give me her answer tonight...... :prays:

good luck! i'm sorry i can't come :(

Take CJM89.

She can't come :cries:

You'd think with three sisters I could get one of them to agree (not that any of them have explicitly said no yet)....one's a school teacher who will be mid term, one will be mid semester at uni and will potentially have a scholarship interview the week of the concerts (but would otherwise say yes I think....but still hasn't said no) and the other is a delicate flower that might struggle at the thought of something so impulsive/sudden and has little cash (though I said I would cover accommodation/tickets and loan the plane fare). I want us to all go together and have a week in LA ala Sex and the City :dramatic:

I can't be too hard on anyone though; if someone out of the blue asked me a similar thing I would tell them they were on crack, so...... :lol: I can't bear the waiting, not knowing....