The DVD

Guest bluejean

Does anyone know where I can find for download the Confessions tour in HD that aired on MTV recently???

This broadcast was unfortunately cancelled at the last minute, They showed MTV awards instead. The only so-called HD version floating around is the original one broadcast by NBC (Which isn't really HD quality at all)

Sent you a pm. Its over 4 gig though so might take a while x
This broadcast was unfortunately cancelled at the last minute, They showed MTV awards instead. The only so-called HD version floating around is the original one broadcast by NBC (Which isn't really HD quality at all)

Thank you guys!

I just hope they ever release all past tours on blu-ray. For now, we can only hope MDNA tour hits stores soon!

Rumors from facebook:

Tracklist of CD from Miami:

1-The Prayer Overture: Act of Contrition/Girl Gone Wild (Remix Material Girl and Give It 2 Me)

2-Revolver (Feat Lil' Wayne)

3-Hung Up (Itunes,Deluxe Edition)

4-I Don't Give A (Feat Nicki Minaj)

5-Express Yourself (Born This Way Remix & She's Not Me)

6-Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze Remix)

7-Turn Up the Radio (Leo Zero Remix)

8-Open Your Heart (Itunes,Deluxe Edition)

9-Masterpiece

10-Justify My Love (Remix,Interlude)

11-Like a Virgin

12-Love Spent (Itunes Deluxe Edition)

13-Nobody Knows Me (Remix,Interlude)

14-I'm Addicted (Itunes Deluxe Edition)

15-Celebration (Benny Benassi Remix/Give It 2 Me)

Rumors from facebook:

1-The Prayer Overture: Act of Contrition/Girl Gone Wild (Remix Material Girl and Give It 2 Me)

9-Masterpiece

11-Like a Virgin

I saw this floating around yesterday, it seems pretty legit considering her previous "live" CD releases....aka, too many interludes and not enough main songs...lol. I like it, it includes the highlights, I don't need to hear Vogue or LAP which sound just like the originals as it is.

Rumors from facebook:

9-Masterpiece

11-Like a Virgin

Oh fuck no.

I have to have Vogue, The Erotic Candy Shop, I'm A Sinner/Cyber-Raga, LAP...

How can you have Justify My Love and not go into that incredible intro into Vogue?

Unless they do an itunes deluxe version with the added songs to complete the show... I hate her edited live cd releases. Just release a damn two-disc. Is it that hard?

Hell with itunes, and most things being digital media now anyways, why not release the full show?

And two, I hope they don't drown out the band with too much over-dubbing of the studio versions. Her team tends to do that way too much.

if anything, I need to hear live drums. That's the backbone of live music. And Brian's a great drummer. Don't drown him out.

I hope someone does a high quality rip of the whole show from the tour Blu-ray/DVD (like they've done with the past tours). That's how I, and I'm guessing most other fans, get the proper whole show audio anyway, right?

Edited by VogueMusic

lol I didn't even mean that but I don't understand the rest of the sentence. I guess you hated her kilt outfit for Impressive Instant? I loved it

i m sorry for my english...it is bad and in same time i dont check what i m wrighting...

so..

i compared my sadness with those new trousers and GGW with diferent color of kilt in drowned world tour

you can see them on pics

i prefered RED at that time so i was sad couse she had another one :D stupid..but same feelings :D

90e7bbd614f4bb0b9cf3a673af27548b878c93cd.jpg

detroit_dwsfl01.jpg

Rumors from facebook:

9-Masterpiece

11-Like a Virgin

WHAT????

NO IM A SINNER

NO GANG BANG

NO CYBERRAGA

NO LAP??

THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKINGGGGG????

Madonna seriously: you WANT people to diminish your creativity??

EDIT: never mind, I thought this was about the actual DVD. But still, not including I'm a sinner or the classic LAP, which she sings so beautifully, would be a huge mistake.

i dont belive in this setlist...no way there will be two intro remix plus two half intros before GGW and TUTR...it is over to much...also...HUNG UP? Really?

no CANDY SHOP EROTICA??? she loves that song and it is great mixed...only if she dont want to pay credits to kelly pollar..but he is not expensive for sure..

LIKE aPRAYER isnt significant couse there is a lot of crowd singing and such...and it is on last cd...even that is strange anyway...

and...masterpiece will be for sure on CD in any case

fans really like to lie

so

still not trusting rumours..

my setlist would be

1 GGW (no intro)

2 Revolver

3 I Don't Give A

4 EY/BTW

5 GMAYL

6 TUTR (no intro)

7 OYH

8 Masterpiece

9 JML

10 CS/E

11 LAV

12 IAS/C

13 CELEBRATION

but..if they are going on hits it could be + LIKE A PRAYER and + HUNG UP + VOGUE

It makes sense. Gang Bang, Im a Sinner and Cyberraga works live as a visual performance. Not much as audio only. And LAP is already on the SS CD so i can understand why they would let that out. Hung Up is very random but also very different so maybe its there for artistic purposes. My only concern is about Vogue... i know its already on the SS CD but this version is completely different from the SS one (LAP from SS and LAP from MDNA are much closer in similarity).

I don't want the inclusion of Express Yourself just for the fact that I don't want to give my money to gagarts.

My question is: did she really had to give money to fartga by briefly using "her" song on the MDNA Tour?

It makes sense. Gang Bang, Im a Sinner and Cyberraga works live as a visual performance. Not much as audio only. And LAP is already on the SS CD so i can understand why they would let that out. Hung Up is very random but also very different so maybe its there for artistic purposes. My only concern is about Vogue... i know its already on the SS CD but this version is completely different from the SS one (LAP from SS and LAP from MDNA are much closer in similarity).

Not to mention that LAP is also on the IGTTYAS CD.... Add Erotic Candy Shop and we are in business.

i m sorry for my english...it is bad and in same time i dont check what i m wrighting...

so..

i compared my sadness with those new trousers and GGW with diferent color of kilt in drowned world tour

you can see them on pics

i prefered RED at that time so i was sad couse she had another one :D stupid..but same feelings :D

90e7bbd614f4bb0b9cf3a673af27548b878c93cd.jpg

detroit_dwsfl01.jpg

:lmao: at the smile in the second pic

Guest bluejean

one thing i don't give two fucks about is that cd that has the audio from the DVD

I know. They need not bother with that unless they're doing the WHOLE show (which we can rip anyway.)

yep...but isnt gaga in same company as M? does it make diferrence?

Of course it does! Madonna and Gaga have different pockets honey!

Anyway, in Brazil you have to pay royalties even for singing live. Every time you sing somebody else's song, you have to pay him/her.