The DVD

Guest bluejean

I would love to get a docu for this tour, but am I the only one who fears that we won´t get a DVD of the full show then? I mean, both BAT and RIT got tour docus, but no DVD of the shows...

I kind of wish they would do another documentary a la TOD/IGTTYAS and insert in the concert footage from the different shows and tape the show in a more music video type way (RIT & CT) rather than a more straight-forward concert type way (a la S&ST). Separately, if we get the full show from the Brazilian shows and they make that I guess more concert type, than that would be amazing to have both. They could sell the two together as a special edition, maybe with MDNA Tour Edition CD with live songs or extra acoustic songs (and maybe the music videos from the era). That's probably far more than they're willing to do.

Is there that much difference. I think it's more about how wild the crowd is and NY can be a hit or miss.

BIG difference. The roof is beautiful.

There is another NY show in November at MSG. That would probably be cheaper for them to film vs Yankee Stadium

BIG difference. The roof is beautiful.

The other issue with MSG is that there's only one show there, correct? She almost always films in a place where she has multiple dates, that way there's back-up footage. Unless I'm mistaken.

So, if they're going to use NYC, it's likely they'd do Yankee Stadium -- but since we've not heard anything about it, it's becoming less likely.

Since a second MSG show was added, I believe there is another possibility for a NY dvd.

I thought that babe the min the second date was added :) PS youve not been on line as much lately! x

Guest bluejean

I really think it'll be Brazil. There's already been reports of that being filmed for TV so it makes sense that they are filming that rather than us getting more than one city filmed.

Well i don't think it's a matter of repeating herself, it's just a matter of opportunity. They are filming the Rio concert for television so for a financial point of view it makes sense they use it for the DVD rather than having multiple concerts filmed just for one thing or another.