The DVD

Guest bluejean

The Drowned World opening punk outfit had a third version, but I can't find the pic. It was a bad ass top that I loved, I think it was used in Amrica only.

Sorry I mention it here, but is there a pic with the US glag she wore after 9\11 ?

The Drowned World opening punk outfit had a third version, but I can't find the pic. It was a bad ass top that I loved, I think it was used in Amrica only.

Sorry I mention it here, but is there a pic with the US glag she wore after 9\11 ?

Pretty sure she wore a Union Jack kilt at my show in London.

Edit- asked my friend, she said she had a Union Jack flag tucked into her kilt.

Guest bluejean

613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

This practically IS Swept Away.

God I LOVE Drowned World. I wish we had one of the early shows filmed as well. Love the original look.

I love all the celebs coming to her show, looks like an award show red carpet :bow:

Where was David Bowie ? I thought he atttended.

:wow: :wow:

Love it.

It's great that we talk about this magnificent tour while we wait for the DVD. Makes the wait much easier.

:D yeah..i had great experience once with dwt tour.

I went on a birthday of my friend and we all went in some club to celebrate without knowing what program is that night. In midnight they just begin to air on giant wall DWT DVD to people. I was just in shock. I couldn belive it couse dvd wasnt still out in shops so it was somewhat my first presentation. And in that time there were no videos of tour on youtube so it was totally new and awsome! I was standing without moving all concert.

Ah

Those were the time

DWT is the tour when i fell in love with madonnas performance totaly. Before i was just in respect.

Later i made myself those trousers that she has under kilt.

I hope this month we ll get some official news about MDNA T DVD