The DVD

Guest bluejean

Some dick in another topic complained that the original Transgression pants were "mom jeans" because they were high rise, but the high waisted pants were essential to the whole Tura Satana look. They made sense. The wardrobe dpt could possibly have had an identical pair made, maybe in a shinier/darker fabric that would have read better on film, but to change the pants entirely was a mistake. So now we're stuck with cheap polyurethane faux leather Forever 21 leggings with tacky fake zippers.

Some dick in another topic complained that the original Transgression pants were "mom jeans" because they were high rise, but the high waisted pants were essential to the whole Tura Satana look. They made sense. The wardrobe dpt could possibly have had an identical pair made, maybe in a shinier/darker fabric that would have read better on film, but to change the pants entirely was a mistake. So now we're stuck with cheap polyurethane faux leather Forever 21 leggings with tacky fake zippers.
I mean the fact that they were a gift from LMFAO should be enough to persuade you that they're tawdry and in bad taste..

tumblr_mh904aLMzx1rxml8no1_500.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

we are fortunate enough to have a DVD release of the most amazing tour ever and people are complaining about the fabric her trousers were made out of hahahaha

we are fortunate enough to have a DVD release of the most amazing tour ever and people are complaining about the fabric her trousers were made out of hahahaha

That's what you get when you are a superstar with tons of gay fans. ;)/>

But nothing can top the DWT hair anyway, so I'm excited for this DVD release!

I can't wait for the DVD. I need it in my life right now. Also, how I would love for them to have special screenings at select movie theatres to see this on their huge screen and pretend we are at the concert one more time. I pretend I'm there every single morning as I drive to work and sing super loud one of the full audios from the tour but it's not the same :( .

Madonna family:

Sorry, I know it shouldn't be on this topic, but I can't start a new one.

Does anyone know where I can find for download the Confessions tour in HD that aired on MTV recently???

Can't wait to have all tours on blu-ray! I have S&S and it"s amazing!

Guy and Madonna are waisting the opportunity to gain a lot of money! I would buy them all again just because of quality!

Madonna family:

Sorry, I know it shouldn't be on this topic, but I can't start a new one.

Does anyone know where I can find for download the Confessions tour in HD that aired on MTV recently???

Can't wait to have all tours on blu-ray! I have S&S and it"s amazing!

Guy and Madonna are waisting the opportunity to gain a lot of money! I would buy them all again just because of quality!

Sent you a pm. Its over 4 gig though so might take a while x

Guest bluejean

Haven't they released Confessions Tour on Bluray yet?

And what tours are actually filmed in HD? Was Confessions the 1st one? I'm guessing Drowned World Tour wasn't.....

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the release date is coming soon...the London Madonna Fan Party people have said that they will announce the date of the party on the day the DVD release date is announced, coming soon...a few of them are "insiders" they usually are quite accurate

Guest Xanthium

Those pants are fucking AMAZING!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mhgh96IKyp1rxml8no1_500.gif

tumblr_mhglinP5Qn1rxml8no1_500.gif

Who's that????? Is Catwoman?????

NO! IS MOTHERFUCKING MADONNA!

:wow:/>

Yeah they seem slightly different than the Celebration pants. They look amazing! She probably wore them because they'll look better on the DVD.

Hmmmm, I got used to those pants, they really aren't that bad. What is much more annoying me is that she didn't dance as good with those pants as with the old ones, plus she already seemed a bit exhausted for the Miami shows. But anyway, at this point I'm just really happy that we'll get a DVD release at all. Remember Guy saying that they aren't sure about a release?

Guest Xanthium

Hmmmm, I got used to those pants, they really aren't that bad. What is much more annoying me is that she didn't dance as good with those pants as with the old ones, plus she already seemed a bit exhausted for the Miami shows. But anyway, at this point I'm just really happy that we'll get a DVD release at all. Remember Guy saying that they aren't sure about a release?

Of course there'll be a release. Don't listen to Guy. He's an idiot.

Guest Rachelle of London

Of course there'll be a release. Don't listen to Guy. He's an idiot.

omg this sounds like a quote from Madonna herself hahahahahaha