The DVD

Guest bluejean

The text is pretty ghastly I must say. That M works best alone, kinda unnecessary to include the other letters.

But that photo...., LUSH!!!

The text is pretty ghastly I must say. That M works best alone, kinda unnecessary to include the other letters.

But that photo...., LUSH!!!

Yeah, I was going to say that about the text. Not a fan of the blue either. Red is much more appropriate for this tour. I'd be happy with just this, no text or anything.

tumblr_mh5feeXlXy1qcith1o1_500.png

Yeah, I was going to say that about the text. Not a fan of the blue either. Red is much more appropriate for this tour. I'd be happy with just this, no text or anything.

tumblr_mh5feeXlXy1qcith1o1_500.png

Thats a pose of life right there.

I need a 24x30 poster of this in my living room.

I CANNOT wait to subject my friends to this every time they hang with me :)

And I CANNOT wait to slam some beers watching this DVD and get my life

Can we start the MDNA tour DVD drinking game rules?

I CANNOT wait to subject my friends to this every time they hang with me :)/>

And I CANNOT wait to slam some beers watching this DVD and get my life

Can we start the MDNA tour DVD drinking game rules?

Ooooo yes please!

Um it's nearly Feb. If this ISH is being released in March then they better get a press release out STAT.

*Oh please God let it be filmed beautifully & a fitting testament to the brilliance of this tour*

I'm only afraid they don't capture right certain moments i loved...like the Give Me All Your Luvin' choreography...or imagine if they show Lil Wayne on screens and barely her amazing choreography during that part...ahahah xD

And also her voice...i really hope they don't ruin it! But since each DVD is made by a different team, we'll see what they do.

i'm just woried about the audience, are they going to put in a bunch of SFX to cover that debacle up....

What about the audience? I just saw The Confessions Tour the other day and they only show the ones near the stage almost sleeping...and that didn't stop me from enjoying the concert.

Also i had no idea people during the Girlie Show in Australia looked so bored! There were a few shots that i swear people don't move!

It's a bit off putting...but it's not the worse. And the 2nd night was full...they can just show crowd shot of that night, don't worry...and i'm sure they are going to add some "cheer" sounds in specific parts to help as well xD

Kinda ironically, they lit the audience up with extra lights for the filming. The whole arena is extra bright (you can see it on youtube and hear from peeps who were there) They didn't do this for Confessions (I was there)

Even the second night was bad towards the end with sections of those bright red seats showing up. Obviously they'll just use different (but not necessarily the best) camera angles to cover it up.

Guest Rachelle of London

The worst thing about the Miami shows was during LAP when she's doing her spinny bit, there literally is just red sections of blank space. I wonder how they are going to film that. To me I don't really care about how the audience of a show are but that was quite bad. I just wanna see the footage now, can hardly wait! Lool

its gonna look ridiculous for sure, her greatest show set to a back drop of a half empty shit arena when they could have filmed any number of dates in a packed stadium. a SHAME. and also she had the shit trousers on so it was never gonna reach full potential :lmao:

Agreed...i couldn't care less about the audience...i hust wanna see the show.

Yeah why not just film a rehearsal in an empty arena and put on the DVD already? :semifunny:

Guest Rachelle of London

Ok am I the only one that loved the new trousers, I think they looked amazing, and her ass has never looked better....go M

its gonna look ridiculous for sure, her greatest show set to a back drop of a half empty shit arena when they could have filmed any number of dates in a packed stadium. a SHAME. and also she had the shit trousers on so it was never gonna reach full potential :lmao:

omg...i totally forgot about the shitty trousers. thanks for reminding me!!!! :mellow:

:laugh:

I somehow feel it is going to have full over and so many diferent effects so it will not be important.

Miami was bad choice couse it is fucking miami. WTF

It shold be Paris or NY that only could fit with MDNAT but ok..now it is over.

If you thought CT DVD was with over to much special efects then you are going to be sad when you see MDNATMDVD!!!!!