The DVD

Guest bluejean

Huh?

It's a montage. You can see the left side of the cube madonna is laying on. Which means that the cross would appear much more on the left if that was part of the same shot. To get madonna and the cross aligned you would need to shoot the pic front and centre, but then you would not see the cube's side, nor her body in that same position. The fact it is a montage annoys me, I would prefer a genuine shot, considering that there is a shitload of great ones from that same moment.

It's a montage. You can see the left side of the cube madonna is laying on. Which means that the cross would appear much more on the left if that was part of the same shot. To get madonna and the cross aligned you would need to shoot the pic front and centre, but then you would not see the cube's side, nor her body in that same position. The fact it is a montage annoys me, I would prefer a genuine shot, considering that there is a shitload of great ones from that same moment.

Have you seen the S&S cover? xD

i found this fanmade *.*

cdcover.jpg

This is IT. Love it!! It captures this whole show so well...the dark themes, the aspect of redemption and power.

Of course, they will pick some dumb ass shot of a janitor cleaning the stage after the show is over or some shit.

This always was my perfect DVD cover. But a red cross is too anti-comercial,is a fan pleasing thing only,it's almost as putting a Live To Tell shoot in the Confessions cover. I think the Majoritties segment will not be chosen:even though this one was the most diffused segment in the media,the cheerleader thing is over,Superbowl is in the past. "Nobody Knows Me" backdrop is a good ideia,but not so assimilable and a bit agressive and grungish. I lay my bets on Vogue:classy,sexy and purely Madonna DNA. Let's wait.

--

But hey,what about Paris DVD? Wasn't it shot in 3D? Didn't she do a flash nipple? Won't we see Madonna nipple in 3D? )):

Guest bluejean

Well you must have a good eye because I did not notice that and I doubt anyone else would, probably not even Madonna. Its perfect imo. Get tweeting to Guy everyone!!

Well you must have a good eye because I did not notice that and I doubt anyone else would, probably not even Madonna. Its perfect imo. Get tweeting to Guy everyone!!

Not really. It's really obvious that you can see the side of the cube and if you can, that it was altered because the cross wouldn't be perfectly angled. I don't think it matters. It looks like a great cover but it's obvious.

The more I look at it, the more I love it. I would want it to be like the Confessions tour casing with the cardboard cover...it would look so good! :wow:

I hope we get news about the DVD before the beginning of February...

as everything from this era the cover will be fine...i dont really care which segment is going to be couse each of them has something (ok, maybe not OYH with kalakan - hahaha)

:D

:D

i just want that DVD recording captured everything that it should and that dvd will have an atmospheare that MDNAT deserves. thats all.

This is IT. Love it!! It captures this whole show so well...the dark themes, the aspect of redemption and power.

Of course, they will pick some dumb ass shot of a janitor cleaning the stage after the show is over or some shit.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! that actually made me laugh out loud...because we all know its going to be true. :chuckle: :chuckle:

I wouldn't be surprised if they use a picture with the majorette costume for the front cover and have the iconic pose with the cross from transgression section as the back cover as background for the DVD tracklist.

This always was my perfect DVD cover. But a red cross is too anti-comercial,is a fan pleasing thing only,it's almost as putting a Live To Tell shoot in the Confessions cover. I think the Majoritties segment will not be chosen:even though this one was the most diffused segment in the media,the cheerleader thing is over,Superbowl is in the past. "Nobody Knows Me" backdrop is a good ideia,but not so assimilable and a bit agressive and grungish. I lay my bets on Vogue:classy,sexy and purely Madonna DNA. Let's wait.

--

I agree with all your reasoning. I hope they go with the Transgression image but won't be surprised if they don't.