The DVD

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

Where is it being done?

I remember one of the South American dates was said to be filmed for TV, can we assume that will also be the DVD?

Or are we getting what we all want, Yankee Stadium?! Surely if it were New York we'd have heard about it by now.

As I see it, the bluray/dvd will most likely be filmed in NYC (Yankee Stadium).

Alternatively, she could shoot it in São Paulo.

As I see it, the bluray/dvd will most likely be filmed in NYC (Yankee Stadium).

Alternatively, she could shoot it in São Paulo.

I really wish it would've aired live on TV so all my family/friends could watch while we were there! :/ :lol:

Oh well, maybe MSG?

It is confirmed that one of the São Paulo shows will be filmed for television purposes but i don't think that will be for the DVD. There is this strong rumor of NYC being filmed for the DVD so we will probably get at least two shows professionally filmed!

My only concern is with the angles. Judging by the Olympia directors cut they tend to mess with it to highlight the screens too much and we end up missing mandatory shots like the first strike a pose. Oh well.

Guest bluejean

I hope we do get 2 shows filmed but I wouldn't be surprised if they're just doing that Sao Paulo show and that's it. Why have we not heard confirmation of new York?

With that Olympia show I imagine it was edited without Madonna's input so there's still the possibility they will get the right camera angles. But in saying that, there are so many different options they can never do it exactly as you expect. That's why I like seeing bootlegs of shows, so you can see it from an audience perspective.

My biggest concern is that they will have fake live vocals again. If they film 2 shows I suspect I will prefer the TV broadcast one that isn't so polished up. I'd much rather see a show filmed like The Girlie Show or Drowned World with real live vocals and no editing gimmicks.

The Stade de France show was filmed. No idea what for though.

I'd be inclined to think it will be the Yankee Stadium shows - it's always the way it's done, two shows are filmed (one back-up).

:wow:MDNANYC2012 :wow:

I'd be inclined to think it will be the Yankee Stadium shows - it's always the way it's done, two shows are filmed (one back-up).

:drama:

It is confirmed that one of the São Paulo shows will be filmed for television purposes but i don't think that will be for the DVD. There is this strong rumor of NYC being filmed for the DVD so we will probably get at least two shows professionally filmed!

My only concern is with the angles. Judging by the Olympia directors cut they tend to mess with it to highlight the screens too much and we end up missing mandatory shots like the first strike a pose. Oh well.

Where did you here that Nessie? SKY said they would broadcast Rio show on cable. Do you know anything else?

^It is Rio? I was almost sure that i read São Paulo! Either way it will be great since boths cities have great crowds! But i hope we get the NYC show too!

I hope they are doing a 3D movie, and they are shooting a lot of different places...I would love that!

and same here about overdoing the shooting of the dvd: they fucked the RIT in my opinion, especially Music Inferno!!! I prefer RIT´s one in Lisbon

RIo is being broadcasted live. But fo Brazil only. One of the reasons the sales for tickets in Brasil had a saperated website for Rio.

I dont think that has anything to do with it.

But yes I agree, NYC will be orgasmatic. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Guest bluejean

Maybe they filmed Paris and plan to use Olympia footage mixed with footage from the main Paris show to make the DVD?

I mean do we know which songs they filmed at the main show? All the ones that weren't performed at Olympia by any chance? Not to say this is what I want, I don't. I want a full complete show. But there's no explanation as to why they filmed select songs in Paris.

Guest bluejean

I hope the DVD contains Superbowl and that intimate date w/ Beautiful Killer

I wouldn't be surprised if we get the bonus songs on the DVD. Super Bowl is probably a stretch because we know Madonna doesn't like to fork out money to pay the rights to the network etc.

Maybe they filmed Paris and plan to use Olympia footage mixed with footage from the main Paris show to make the DVD?

I mean do we know which songs they filmed at the main show? All the ones that weren't performed at Olympia by any chance? Not to say this is what I want, I don't. I want a full complete show. But there's no explanation as to why they filmed select songs in Paris.

A documentary?