Icon Golden Triangle Question

Confessions92

if the other people in your party are icon members they can enter too. and then you'd have 4 tickets!!

Each GT gets one guest! If you have more in your party Sam usually lets them in too!

I bumped someone up to the triangle in Lisbon she went with 6 other people! Sam let them all in!! Just be nice and sweet to her! Lol

Each GT gets one guest! If you have more in your party Sam usually lets them in too!

I bumped someone up to the triangle in Lisbon she went with 6 other people! Sam let them all in!! Just be nice and sweet to her! Lol

Who is Sam?? Is this Moe from MMad?? If so, Hi Moelito :)

They got really strict after the first 10 or so shows. I know they were letting many extras in up until Portugal (I think you meant Coimbra, since she didn't play in Lisbon this time....?), but once they got to Berlin, they got really strict and were telling people in the queue that they were not allowed to ask for extra tickets, because there was a strict two ticket person per winner deal. A group of three guys were near me in the Early Access line and when they asked for an extra ticket after they had won the iPad lottery, they were told that it wasn't possible. The friend got a place along the front barrier and then between Martin's set and Madonna's, a Live Nation staff member came and got him and let him in the GT. It wasn't easy to get him in, though. People who had been to previous shows were surprised by how strict they'd become by Berlin.

Incidentally, I heard that everyone who was waiting in the Early Access line in Coimbra was let into the GT, as was everyone in Gothenburg. This was rumoured to be because not all of the Early Access packages had been sold, but I don't know how true that is.

In a nutshell, you can always ask for an extra pass, but there's far less chance that you'll get one now than there was in the first month or so of the tour. Has anyone in the US managed to get "extra" GT passes yet?

They got really strict after the first 10 or so shows. I know they were letting many extras in up until Portugal (I think you meant Coimbra, since she didn't play in Lisbon this time....?), but once they got to Berlin, they got really strict and were telling people in the queue that they were not allowed to ask for extra tickets, because there was a strict two ticket person per winner deal. A group of three guys were near me in the Early Access line and when they asked for an extra ticket after they had won the iPad lottery, they were told that it wasn't possible. The friend got a place along the front barrier and then between Martin's set and Madonna's, a Live Nation staff member came and got him and let him in the GT. It wasn't easy to get him in, though. People who had been to previous shows were surprised by how strict they'd become by Berlin.

Incidentally, I heard that everyone who was waiting in the Early Access line in Coimbra was let into the GT, as was everyone in Gothenburg. This was rumoured to be because not all of the Early Access packages had been sold, but I don't know how true that is.

In a nutshell, you can always ask for an extra pass, but there's far less chance that you'll get one now than there was in the first month or so of the tour. Has anyone in the US managed to get "extra" GT passes yet?

Yes thats right Coimbra. Yeah and it just depends who you are, etc.

I paid nearly $3,000 for my 5th row seats in Denver (just off the tip of the catwalk triangle).....I am praying for a GT win when Madonna.com runs the contest the week prior, that or beg Guy on Twitter I am from Miami, but the brokers want $4k per SEAT for the exact same seats that I found for the Denver show...so, off to Denver we go! Seeing M is always a religious experience for me, and I always annoy those around me for I do not sit down, I do not stop worshipping the entire time...I warn people beforehand....this is MADONNA people...no Streisand, there is no time for sitting! Still, people get upset and ask me to "put my arms down" or "please sit or stop jumping"...if Madonna only knew the hassle I get when trying to worship! Therefore, my crazy ass belongs int he Triangel where worshipping is promoted and encouraged. :laugh:

Yeah. I've won twice through the Icon contest so far. Even recognized some people in the DC pit from Philadelphia.

Also, you don't have to show your ticket to claim the GT ticket, just photo ID.

Thank you so much!

This whole thing gives me anxiety, but I love it all.

I'm going to try to win this fucking thing, but I'll have a fabulous time regardless. My ex-bf is actually opening for her in San Jose. I can hardly believe it. I'm almost scared to reach out to him and ask if.............

Guest MarkAndrewSmalley

Question. If you win through Icon and if they don't ask for your tickets when you get the GT wristband, just ID... can you sell/give you previous tickets to friends?

I really want to know if I need the ticket I already have purchased to get into the building with the winning GT wristband or can I give it away prior.

THANKS

Unless they've changed their system, they encourage people to give their tickets away to someone else if they win GT passes. All of the details will be on the Icon pages/forum, though, so you should check there to see what has happened at other US shows.

Guest MarkAndrewSmalley

THANKS!!

Unless they've changed their system, they encourage people to give their tickets away to someone else if they win GT passes. All of the details will be on the Icon pages/forum, though, so you should check there to see what has happened at other US shows.