Montreal august 30th, Bell Center

Littlebastard

Anyone going to this show aside from me on this board? I think i find out what row i'm in tomorrow or tuesday. I have between first-10th row on the floor. The Bell Center does this to control scalpers. Somewhat.

So excited!

I don't understand why she's doing only one date. Everytime she's coming it sold out in a minute.

Of course, she's doing an outside concert in Quebec, with 80 000 people... I guess that's why.

^ Wow, I didn't know that... well I hope that's the reason and not that she's loosing her touring force

Actually tickets for this sole date is very hard to find on the floor especially. Floor seats are going for thousands of dollars. The concert sold out in 20 minutes.

My guy from EVEnko who i buy the tickets told me she could have added a second sold out date no problem.

Thank you! Seriously I just can't believe it!

I woke up this morning, took a picture of me with my ticket, than send it.

I went to see a movie tonight and when I left the movie theater I had the email saying I just won. Wow!!!

OH MY GOD, I JUST WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roadrunner:

I'm so happy right now!!!!

Yay! :tigger:

MDNA up-close is everythaaaaaaaaang!!!

i just won PIT tickets thanks to my message to Guy Oseary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUHUUUUUU. cant believe it, he messaged me at 1 AM..and i'm still awake of the excitement!

now i need to sell my single FLOOR ticket, for face value, its row "UU". Anyone interested? I would prefer to sell it to a fellow fan rather than a stranger...

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!