Video: The MDNA Concert in 7 Minutes!

Jamesy

I've been working on this video for a while - it's everything from the Dublin MDNA concert that I filmed, crammed into SEVEN MINUTES!

For anyone who was there I hope it will be a great memento of the night - for everyone else I think it will show you very clearly what it was like to be there with all that rain! Hope you enjoy!!!

[media=]

[/media]

I've been working on this video for a while - it's everything from the Dublin MDNA concert that I filmed, crammed into SEVEN MINUTES!

For anyone who was there I hope it will be a great memento of the night - for everyone else I think it will show you very clearly what it was like to be there with all that rain! Hope you enjoy!!!

[media=]

[/media]

Thank you for that! That got me pumped! I can hardly contain my excitement!

So glad your site is getting so much attention! TMZ.com and Extra (US) covered your exclusive Elton footage! Congrats :D

Cheers!

U know it's been so wierd these last couple of days with the whole Elton video thing.

I mean I just stood there in NIce with my wee camera filming and when she mentioned Elton I did think "oh - this sounds interesting - gotta get a good shot of all this" lol - but with like 30,000 people there I didn't believe that when I got home from France I'd still be the first person putting video of that speech online?!?!?!

And madonna-tv has been like my wee baby for years and I go for periods not even bothering updating it - and now with all these websites and TV channels, I'm getting publicity for it that money just could not buy. CNN, Rolling Stone, TMZ, Perez - all mentioning my tiny website - it just feels downright strange!

Funny thing also was that I met Guy Oseary in Nice just before the show started and he knows about Madonna-TV and says "oh cool" when he sees me and shakes my hand (but I'm sure he's really thinking - yeah, whatever). But now he must be looking at all the Elton publicity and thinking "oh that's from that guy I saw with the camera".

I need to put more effort into it and put more content up more often... :)

Cheers!

U know it's been so wierd these last couple of days with the whole Elton video thing.

I mean I just stood there in NIce with my wee camera filming and when she mentioned Elton I did think "oh - this sounds interesting - gotta get a good shot of all this" lol - but with like 30,000 people there I didn't believe that when I got home from France I'd still be the first person putting video of that speech online?!?!?!

And madonna-tv has been like my wee baby for years and I go for periods not even bothering updating it - and now with all these websites and TV channels, I'm getting publicity for it that money just could not buy. CNN, Rolling Stone, TMZ, Perez - all mentioning my tiny website - it just feels downright strange!

Funny thing also was that I met Guy Oseary in Nice just before the show started and he knows about Madonna-TV and says "oh cool" when he sees me and shakes my hand (but I'm sure he's really thinking - yeah, whatever). But now he must be looking at all the Elton publicity and thinking "oh that's from that guy I saw with the camera".

I need to put more effort into it and put more content up more often... :)

Ive visited your site since the confessions days! I love it :)

Thanks Jamesy, brings back some great memories! I was soaked to the skin but a show I'll never forget, Madonna was amazing!

I really want to see this show again!

Thank you all for your lovely comments!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

I'm gonna put a shit-load of more stuff online from Dublin, Edinburgh and Nice that I filmed - and I'm gonna be working on little "video diaries" for Nice and Edinburgh too.

Did I mention that I *love* the MDNA show? I have been really put in my place with this one - it has blown me away. I think best concert for me since the Girlie Show and in those stadiums it felt more like I was watching "MADONNA" (as that person I fell in love with a long time ago) than it has done for a long time.

i can't get enough of this

thank u so much for uploading the full speech!

absolutely love her interaction with the audience

the catholic people part was hilarious :lol:

and btw your filming is superb

really impressive