2013Grammy Competition

Mat.Guy

That Girl Gone Wild is Madonna's best song since Frozen... :queenbitch:

Not as great as Frozen, but it's her best single of this decade so far, and one of my favorite singles of all time.

• 1 month later...

Best Pop Vocal Album.....

Madonna

Pink

Fun

?

?

Fun didn't submit in Pop Vocal Album.

Others who submitted in this category:

Florence + The Machine

Rihanna

Lana Del Rey

One Direction

Kelly Clarkson

Justin Bieber

Jason Mraz

Adam Lambert

Norah Jones

LEAKED! Grammy winners 2013

Best Female Pop Vocal Recording - "B'Day Song"

Best Female Pop Nocal Recording - "Give me All Your Luvin'"

Best Operatic Vocal Recording - "Give me All Your Luvin'"

Best Collaboration with Vocals - "Give me All Your Luvin'"

Best Collaboration with Nocals - "B'Day Song"

Best Electronic / Dance Recording - "Falling Free"

Best Blu-Grass Recording - "B'Day Song"

Best Country Recording - "Love Spent"

Best Polka Dot Recording - "B'Day Song"

Best Rap/Hip Hop Collaboration - "Give me All Your Luvin""

Song of the Year - "B'Day Song"

Record of the Year - "Give me All Your Luvin'"

Album of the Year - "Give me All Your Luvin' (Maxi Single)"

Congratulations Madonna!

Show+Brit+Awards+2006+Mastercard+-mo89yzGV5Fl.jpg

What bad news?

FUCK the Grammy's!

Madonna is a Queen and doesn't need acclaim from anybody! Those award shows are a joke nowadays and although it's nice to win an award, nothing spells success like a worldwide massive tour that is the most incredible show on Earth and to the defense of MDNA which everyone says is rushed and it's not "her best," the tour focuses heavily on the record and so it really is a testament that the album is pretty amazing!

What bad news?

FUCK the Grammy's!

Madonna is a Queen and doesn't need acclaim from anybody! Those award shows are a joke nowadays and although it's nice to win an award, nothing spells success like a worldwide massive tour that is the most incredible show on Earth and to the defense of MDNA which everyone says is rushed and it's not "her best," the tour focuses heavily on the record and so it really is a testament that the album is pretty amazing!

AMEN! Granted I'll be the first one in here cheering if she gets a nom but really, it means shit. Madonna recently said:

"The tour has a lot of story, not to be missed. It's the first time I do something of this nature, where I mix the theme of my album with the story of my music."

So basically MDNA album is like the soundtrack to the show. I just think of the album/tour as one package really.

The fact that a Lady Ganga and Mariah Scarey were nominated numerous times for the Album Of The Year Award while M only had one nomination in her 30-year career, speaks volumes. This award show is just as shitty as all the others. Just look at their Wiki page...I mean, Arcade Fire were the first 'Indie' act to win this fucking award only 2 or 3 years ago. Oh how groundbreaking and brave of them to award an album which is not commercial as fuck.

Björk never got a Grammy ever. Same for Depeche Mode. While Rihanna has 6 or 7 already. It's really silly and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

That said, I will be happy if she gets nominations simply for the fact that the press will talk about it and it's gonna be good PR for her.

The fact that a Lady Ganga and Mariah Scarey were nominated numerous times for the Album Of The Year Award while M only had one nomination in her 30-year career, speaks volumes. This award show is just as shitty as all the others. Just look at their Wiki page...I mean, Arcade Fire were the first 'Indie' act to win this fucking award only 2 or 3 years ago. Oh how groundbreaking and brave of them to award an album which is not commercial as fuck.

Björk never got a Grammy ever. Same for Depeche Mode. While Rihanna has 6 or 7 already. It's really silly and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

That said, I will be happy if she gets nominations simply for the fact that the press will talk about it and it's gonna be good PR for her.

Byánca has like 16 Grammys :lmao: