2013Grammy Competition

Mat.Guy

What's annoying is that these awards are never about the music even though they claim to be.

Well it's not annoying it's just the fact of the matter. That's why awards mean nothing really - and Madonna has always known that. Of course it's nice to win the big ones (Grammys, Oscars, Golden Globes) but generally they don't really do much for an artist's career. What does that mean even? Like, if you win a Grammy then your next album will be better? Of course not!

TRUTH

Guarantee that Gotye slays all in this, I'm thinking a shoo in for song and record of the year for starters.

Gotye and Florence will eat it all up imo.Lana might get nominations, but i can't see her winning anything.MDNA might get a "dance" nod somewhere, or possibly Masterpiece, other than that i can't see it doing much else. It deserves a best dance album nomination imo.

Gotye and Florence will eat it all up imo.Lana might get nominations, but i can't see her winning anything.MDNA might get a "dance" nod somewhere, or possibly Masterpiece, other than that i can't see it doing much else. It deserves a best dance album nomination imo.

Video Games song and record of the year as well yes. Oh and Taylor Swift Jepsen. :rosey:

Hopefully they'll submit it as much as possible. It's a solid album, one of her best efforts and a great album to start of a new decade and period of her life.

I think best remix and dance song are strong possibilities.

or gang bang ;) one performance one time on tv is all MDNA needs. it'll be "saved" instantly.

yeah, that aint gonna happen.

im addicted (fully live) would be amazing too though.

and i hope she gets a nomination + win for masterpiece :)

sad though, MDNA is a good dance album. she just needed to release a few other songs and it would have been a huge hit. we all know it. such a shame.

I would love Gang Bang! But it would have to be censored (big nah) and she woudn't sing live. I want the whole world to hear her voice, specially after Super Bowl.

Guest Not4Pussies

It is very telling that.they have her in the poll then again they have Adam Lambert on there. Either the Grammys want her to perform or ages getting nominated. There's a lot of competition though. Guy O just tweeted for us to.vote at Grammys.com