Alright boys & Gals time 2 rank MDNA now that she has crossed the pond

acko

DISCLAIMER/ IF U HAVEN4T SEEN THE SHOW (YET) IN PERSON, PLEASE FUCK OFF.

And Come back after the American leg :D:fag:

Please name the shows u attended & rank 'em

01. Rome

02. Firenze

03. Milan

04. Brussels

Please state ur Top 5 performances

01. Like a Virgin

02. Gang Bang

03. Candy Shop

04. Masterpiece

05. I'm a Sinner

U could have done without (just one please)

Open Your Heart, I don't usually mind her folksy reinventions, but this one was completely castrated and tame.

What caused u 2 gay-gasp/get all verklempt.

-The transition from Gang Bang 2 PDP. Goosebumps all round, perfect & so dramatic in it's short form.

-The First OMG at the beginning of GGW

-The Ending of IDGA

-Being tip catwalk in Rome leading the MADONNA! MADONNA! Chant during LAV

-Dancing in the pouring rain in the Golden Triangle during CS in Brussels

-The rain+Umbrella in Brussels during LAV

-ALL the kissing in the NBKM interlude + the ending when the dancers/slackliners turn around

-Best Friend Brother/Husband coffins/Dancers on stage

-JML

Message 2 Australian fans

It's Mariel! Not Muriel.

Trivia: My friend's footage/pictures r used in the I'm sinner backdrop & didn't get payed.

I chatted briefly with Liz Rosenberg while Andy Lecompte was giving me the eye.

Just Amsterdam. :(

01. Girl Gone Wild

02. Candy Shop

03. I'm Addicted

04. Like A Virgin

05. Gang Bang

Had someone told me before the tour that my favorite performances would be GGW and CS, I would have called him crazy.

Hung Up

- The part in Girl Gone Wild where they used a little instrumental part of Give It 2 Me. I always watch that part on youtube from different shows and the reaction is always the same!

- Nobody Knows Me Interlude, the whole thing. One of the most stunning things she's done in years.

- Cyber-Raga. I always thought she forgot about recording that song. I love it and it fit perfectly with I'm A Sinner.

I'm sorry.

Trivia: I got into a fight with 2 italian boys who smoked right into my face and I politely told them to stop. They didn't listen but instead smoked another cig right after. Then they pushed a friend of mine and complained to him and told him he is the one who is pushing. That was enough for me. Thanks to the 4 wines I had beforehand, I got all manly and told them to fuck off RIGHT NOW or I'm gonna kick their asses really hard. They left and people around me cheered and clapped. lmao

Edited by Zdarlight

01 Barcelona (21/06)

02 Nice

03 Barcelona (20/06)

04 Paris (Olympia)

01. Turn Up The Radio

02. Girl Gone Wild

03. Candy Shop

04. Open Your Heart

05. Like A Virgin

Could also said Celebration, Express Yourself or Like A Prayer.

Hung Up (and the Best Friend interlude)

-The broken glasses during the intro of GGW

-The way she wipes her pussy at the beginning of Human Nature

-The Ending of IDGA

-The audience going mad singing and clapping hands for Like A Prayer

-The Celebration version + choregraphy

-The photograph sound in the beginning of Vogue

-Her voice during Like A Virgin and its brillant performance

-The first sound effect on Gang Bang

-JML

Will you forgive ?

Trivia: Still not OK with the Olympia trick.

Trivia: My friend's footage/pictures r used in the I'm sinner backdrop & didn't get payed.

:o

01. First Amsterdam show

02. Brussels

03. Zurich

04. Second Amsterdam show

01. GGW intro

02. Like A Virgin

03. I'm a Sinner & Cyberraga

04. I don't give a fuck

05. Im Addicted

Hung Up - although I don't mind it that much.. I learned to appreciate it, but if I have to pick something.. - EDIT: I completely forgot about revolver.

- GGW intro

- Nobody Knows Me interlude

- celebration, the ending when rocco's doing his moves. It somehow works so well.. always gets me into the groove :)

move your ass.. get a job and work for it. Cuz she's worth it ;)

Trivia: Lovely smiles from Brahim. Guy is actually really nice. Fuck his haters. I later heard he asked for me while I was away, now I regret that & will be curious for god knows how long to figure out why he asked for me. I saw Andy too, acko ;) every gay was staring at him when he walked in the GT. he's quite fit. there's countless of other things that I find special but it would take a long time to write and Im sure i'd bore everyone with it ;) Im actually most of all disappointed by the Queen herself. Bitch could reach for my hand but she didnt. :chuckle: and of course because of that I love her even more now. typical fan behaviour :popcorn2:

but how in the world did she came upon THAT clip to use for her video? the power of acko? ;)

:D No, they found his shit online, he's a bit of a back packer & amateur photographer...Always in Asia, India etc...

:D No, they found his shit online, he's a bit of a back packer & amateur photographer...Always in Asia, India etc...

well at least they must have talked to him eventually then, otherwise he wouldnt have pit access for life ;)

01. Zurich

02. Barcelona (06/21)

01. Girl Gone Wild

02. Express Yourself

03. Revolver

04. Candy Shop

05. Like A Virgin

I'm A Sinner (not a fan of the song and to perform it in the last section was a complete turn off)

- The whole performance of Girl Gone Wild, the breakdown is heaven!

- The choreography during Lil' Wayne's rap on Revolver was WOW!

- I Don't Give A's ending...just two words: LIVING LEGEND

- The smile on Madonna's face after hearing/watching the audience's reaction to her 'homage' to Lady Gaga

- 'Music, makes the people come together' and then the whole stadium chanting 'YEAAAAH' just before Turn Up The Radio

- Justify My Love...sooooo good

- Candy Shop: the whole performance is just so classy yet so sexy at the same time

- Madonna-DJ at the end of Celebration!

Try some US date if you have the money/time/possibility. It's so worth it!!

Trivia: During the video intro to TUTR in Zurich, the guy standing behind us started to pee, TO PEE, into his empty glass. My sister couldn't believe it, she pushed everyone around us and when they realized what happened everyone wanted to kill him, I can tell you. There was a couple with two kids next to him...I thought the father was going to punch him in the face, he deserved it. My revenge: once the concert was finished and pretending it was just an accident I kicked all the pee-filled glass into his feet...be careful where you leave it next time, BITCH! his face... :laugh:

DISCLAIMER/ IF U HAVEN4T SEEN THE SHOW (YET) IN PERSON, PLEASE FUCK OFF.

And Come back after the American leg :D:fag:

:dead: Fuck you, this made :lmao:

It doesn't count if I've seen the youtube videos?

ok not, bye

It's Mariel! Not Muriel.

:rotfl:

Hahaha you're killing me !

I had to read everything before I fucked off... 13 days :wow: left for me!!

I can practically be her stand-in, I know the show so well...

It's so much better than any other tour out there.

(I'm not sure if I'd be able to resist doing the choreography to GGW during the actual show! :lmao:)

01. Copenhagen

01. Open Your Heart

02. Like a Prayer

03. Like a Virgin

04. Turn Up the Radio

05. I Don't Give A

Revolver

- The finale of the first section.

- Best Friend dancers

- Sagarra jo !

- M looking straight into my eyes during for a few seconds during Like a Virgin

A French told me it might help to throw some bottles at your tv next time you watch an M show or performance at home :wink:

Trivia

Guy O was filming me during most of I Don't Give A - I'd like to know what happened with the footage.

01. Koln

02. Brussels

01. Like a Virgin

02. Express Yourself / GAYL

03. IdgA

04. LAP

05 GGW

Gay gasps for

- Brahim in kilt on top of me in the golden triangle

- the whole lav ( and i'm not a fan of the song!)

- seeing from the front in the Golden triangle Madonna arriving as a chief majorette with her Baton on Express yourself : fabulous! ( Well I've always loved cheap street village feast majorettes :D )

- the visual ending of IDGA

Well, difficult to top the Mariel/Muriel comment ....

Trivia: An encounter . I had this ,friendly smiling sexy , almost bare-chested local serie actor next to me in Brussels but couldn't err come any closer Despite some, err ,connection i felt 'cause we were we with our respective main bitch... He was so yummy , he smellt so good. Well At least he's in my Facebook contacts now lol.

Ah Yes there was also that girl who kept being sick every 10 min. Yuck ! Well , at least it created some open space in the dense waiting crowd when she vomited ...

Do the questionnaire, salope :fag:

Done biatch! ! But I'm not sure you deserve it since you let me go to Koln on my own. Je ne me sentais pas en sécurité j'avais l'impression qu'il y avait même des sales pd allemands un peu partout! Beurk! beurk! Beurk!

Done biatch! ! But I'm not sure you deserve it since you let me go to Koln on my own. Je ne me sentais pas en sécurité j'avais l'impression qu'il y avait même des sales pd allemands un peu partout! Beurk! beurk! Beurk!

Well, if u Hadn't brought ur bf 2 BXL I would have taken u in the pit :fag:

Alors, quel est le nom de l'acteur?

You guys should've noted where you were sitting...

I think it would make a difference as to what your favorite performances were and how you experienced the show...or did it not make a difference?

British crowds SUCK! couldnt believe how quiet the audience were, when the band and Nicki and Kiley walked on I shouted out "Nicki I love you" and she heard me and waved back, I was all the way on the front row of GA and she could STILL hear me. Most concerts as soon as there's action on stage the audience goes wild! Not at Hyde Park! And the woman next to me got upset cos wait for it.....I was singing along!

We've said time and time again on here how awful London crowds are, so oh well. If I can help it, i'll never see her there again.

Edinburgh certainly wasn't like that on the pitch, maybe a bit too rowdy at times in fact, what with all the booze flowing while people waited for her. The place went mental when the band walked by and then Madge's car rolled up minutes later.

and then Madge's car rolled up minutes later.

God I remember that moment! I remember thinking "oh my god Madonna is HERE in Scotland, and she's ready to go onstage! Haha. The roar from the crowd was amazing as soon as that car pulled into the stadium.

Hyde Park

01. Like A Prayer

02. Vogue

03. I'm Addicted

04. Celebration (I cannot believe I'm saying that!)

05. Revolver

Toss up between Open Your Heart and Like a Virgin which both bombed and killed the atmosphere. Probably Open Your Heart because of the umpteenth gypsy /campfire set up.

See the Thurible hoisted into place

Seeing Madonna close up for the first time ever

Madonna's butt in the Revolver outfit.

Justify My Love video

Vogue outfit

Keep the faith

Trivia: I think I was the only person that recognised Lola as she came out from under the stage at Hyde Park before the gig started.

The worst concert experience I ever had, was Confession at Wembley Arena, and I was second row (front row when security wasn't looking :chuckle:) at the tip of the catwalk & it was beyond BORING. No atmosphere at all.

Thank God I saw it in Rome & couple of days later.

Saw, David Bowie in Manchester, the people r wonderful there!