NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

I still believe of all the dates, stadiums and cities that the two Yankee Stadium shows make the most sense to be filmed for the DVD!

The NY shows at Yankee Stadium are the ones that are supposed to be recorded for the dvd this time. I mean you can take this with a grain of salt but I know someone that knows...and thats what I am being told.

The NY shows at Yankee Stadium are the ones that are supposed to be recorded for the dvd this time. I mean you can take this with a grain of salt but I know someone that knows...and thats what I am being told.

Anyone know if Nicki Minaj would be able to appear in NYC? I heard she was having some throat or vocal chord problems...

Anyone know if Nicki Minaj would be able to appear in NYC? I heard she was having some throat or vocal chord problems...

Let's hope she's sick until the end of the month then. She's better on the tour video then she'd be live.

Gah, September 8th can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fucking excited!

The Yankee Stadium dates are gonna be amazing shows you guys!

*ALL HAIL QUEEN M*

where have you been stwaberry the Janet thread is missing you much

Guest pedrohdi

Let's hope she's sick until the end of the month then. She's better on the tour video then she'd be live.

Agreed, I hope that the NY shows will be the ones recorded for BluRay and with nicki on the video wall! If not NY at least Rio, but with nicki on video! Don´t get me wrong, I like nicki but in this case I prefer to see her on the wall!

Guest bluejean

I want special guests for the Yankee DVD. Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga and Cee Lo Green.

Infact, when she does South America since Lady Gaga will be there around the same time there's every chance that she'll join Madonna on stage for Express Yourself/Born This Way. Imagine Gaga appears and then they do another mock catfight on stage :lol:

Agreed, I hope that the NY shows will be the ones recorded for BluRay and with nicki on the video wall! If not NY at least Rio, but with nicki on video! Don´t get me wrong, I like nicki but in this case I prefer to see her on the wall!

It would be incredible and if any of us get into the triangle and we get shot on video, it would be such an incredible memory.

12 days and I'm freaking the FUCK OUT!

There are decent tickets available via Ticketmaster, but at the moment, my wallet can't justify its love.

Hold off. Check stubhub.com

There are SOOO many tickets...they must start dropping in price if they don't sell.

Isn't stubhub usually more costly? I've never gone through that.

There's always the Madison Square Garden date, too. But, $750+ for two top-price tickets is just too mucho nowadays. Not that she's not worth it, of course- if anyone is, it's Her Madgesty.

Isn't stubhub usually more costly? I've never gone through that.

There's always the Madison Square Garden date, too. But, $750+ for two top-price tickets is just too mucho nowadays. Not that she's not worth it, of course- if anyone is, it's Her Madgesty.

There's a percentage you have to give to the seller but if the prices drop you could get a great seat for under $300 ... Idk I hope you figure something out! ;)

stub hub has been dropping prices for her shows in DC...some of them as much as 200 price drop in just a week so keep checking...they have TONS of tix they'll want to get rid of

Exactly. It's crazy to think they'd sell 5,000 tickets especially considering so many being over $10,000 ...

I'm holding on tight for the drop down so I can get my 8th tickets...

How can we accurately say that? It's 10 days away, we hardly know weather patterns 3 days from now.

I was talking to a friend who said he was "going to purchase Yankee stadium but the weather wasn't looking good so he bought MSG" and I looked it up on a bunch of weather/almanac sites and they all foresee rain and thunderstorms the day before and predictions of continuous rain throughout that week...

Idk I'm just saying...

I'll watch her in a hurricane, I don't really care.

But it's a while away, weather is really hard to predict this far out.

Yeah I don't care either. I'm not trying to mess up the show for anyone...

Maybe I'm just going absolutely crazy about the show that I'm just making shit up...

:lol:

so I wonder if you can get there early and watch sound check?

That would be such a dream! But it wouldn't have the same effect as running towards the stage and it could be dangerous cause people will ignore where there sitting and just run towards the stage. I don't think it would work unless it was GA, in order to relieve them from sitting around outside for so long...

I wish though...