NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

ATTENDING THE FIRST SHOW ARE THE FOLLOWING:

HECTOR, FUTURELOVER06, KYLE, MENSCH, MLVC82, NABGUY, REQUIEM4ADREAM, SAM, SAMBASILLE, SIMO9JO, SUPERNATURAL, AND MYSELF

SEPTEMBER 8TH SHOW:

FUTURELOVER06, HECTOR, MENSCH, MLVC82, PJ81, STRAWBERRYBOUNCE12, AND MYSELF

WE'RE DYING RIGHT NOW.

Omfg I can't even wait! I'm listening to the megamix and I'm just dying right now. I'm going to start my MDNA outfit soon! Ahhhhh! I'm so excited for us MOTHERFUCKERS! It's going to be crazy!

Papito! Are you going to see her in Dallas? Say yes.

I wish. :( I'm actually going to see her in Phoenix because Arizona is closer to me than Dallas. That's Texas for you. :lol: I really wanted to go to Dallas tho because I'm scared the Phoenix crowd will be crap.

I wish. :( I'm actually going to see her in Phoenix because Arizona is closer to me than Dallas. That's Texas for you. :lol: I really wanted to go to Dallas tho because I'm scared the Phoenix crowd will be crap.

UGHHHHH try to get a ticket for Dallas. The immortal Cristela and I will be there both nights. I will be there with my friend Matt too.

UGHHHHH try to get a ticket for Dallas. The immortal Cristela and I will be there both nights. I will be there with my friend Matt too.

I just entered a local radio station contest to win flight and concert tickets to the Dallas show JUST FOR YOU. :rotfl: I never win those things tho, so I'll look into buying tickets later this week when I actually have money. If it's not too pricey, I may just do it.

I just entered a local radio station contest to win flight and concert tickets to the Dallas show JUST FOR YOU. :rotfl: I never win those things tho, so I'll look into buying tickets later this week when I actually have money. If it's not too pricey, I may just do it.

Fingers crossed!! Worse comes to worse just hit up Stubhub the day before, print those tickets out and road trip out to Dallas!!

Guys, have fun!!! The show was TOTALLY AMAZING!!! I cant imagine someone NOT enjoying it!!! Hector, jump for me!!!

Yankee Stadium will need water hoses because The Golden Triangle will be on fire!!!

Anyone think the seating will be sideways like it was in certain stadiums? Any clues on how the A and B sections will be distributed with the V in place? I'm so anxious.

YES! YES! YES!!!

I will be coming from TORONTO for the 6th and 8th shows......taking my sister for her Birthday...and ready to give her all my luvin'!!!

Where is the official MADONNA or MADONNANATION>pre-show/after-party?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YES! YES! YES!!!

I will be coming from TORONTO for the 6th and 8th shows......taking my sister for her Birthday...and ready to give her all my luvin'!!!

Where is the official MADONNA or MADONNANATION>pre-show/after-party?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We'll know within the next week or so! We're so in there! Omfg! Your sister is going to LOVE it!

I so wish I was going to a Yankee Stadium show!! I know it's going to be off the hook insane!!! I've been to 3 NYC shows since DWT and they are the best.

Does anybody know, have the only done the sideways seating thing in stadiums or have they done it in some arenas too?

Guest bluejean

God I really hope that's true, but I'm not holding my breaf.

Can you imagine, the show I went to winds up the DVD?!

Imagine if you're actually ON the DVD!

I really really really want a New York show for once. It's long overdue. It's the place where Madonna was created basically. I really thought they'd do it for Confessions.

I think South America would be the same as the last one. I mean adequate and yes the audience would be great but its a abit repetitive to do that.

Guest bluejean

I dunno, I liked the whole "homecoming" thing. I think doing Detroit again for DWT was abit lame. In a perfect world London would have been the show for that and then she could have done New York for Confessions. Singing 'I Love NY' on a London DVD was abit silly.

I was at the Confessions birthday show and the crowd were shit hot throughout but that seems lost on the cuts on the d DVD

I so wish I was going to a Yankee Stadium show!! I know it's going to be off the hook insane!!! I've been to 3 NYC shows since DWT and they are the best.

Does anybody know, have the only done the sideways seating thing in stadiums or have they done it in some arenas too?

I'd like to know the same exact thing. If its like that, people with side tickets will get such a perfect view and be so much closer...I'm dying to know how the seating chart is effected by the V ...ugh the wait is killing me.

I dunno, I liked the whole "homecoming" thing. I think doing Detroit again for DWT was abit lame. In a perfect world London would have been the show for that and then she could have done New York for Confessions. Singing 'I Love NY' on a London DVD was abit silly.

Not like I'm biased or anything ;) but I agree, I liked The Virgin Tour in Detroit for her first time out. I was actually at the taped show in Detroit for DWT and I got bumped from my seats because we were blocking a camera angle! They moved us up even closer though so it was a win all around. I agree that Confessions taped in NYC would have been perfect and amazing.