Atlantic City 9/15/12

Gaga's fans are threatening this morning to show up to MDNA shows and start shit such as throw Caca's BTW CD onstage, rip Madonna's pictures and other stupid shit :stir: Maybe they want to recreat Olympia 'riot'.

image if on her flop tour, she invites lady gimmick as a guest to sing with her

i wouldnt trust lady gimmick at all, she would try to upstage the bitch, or do something underhanded, and ruin it like SNL skit.

I was in the pit. I was really surprised, crowd was great comparedu to previous tours. I think she was surprised as well. She even said something like "youre not from Atlantic city, are you". And a lot said they were from New York & a fgroup was from San Francisco. That pleased her cuz she knew she had a good crowd. She was in a great mood, playful & very happy. She had NO FEAR on her back & said that her new years resolution this year was to do one fearless thing everyday. We gave our seats to 2 friends who have never seen Madonna & they were blown away.

I think she made that comment bout caca cause she knows she will be onstage soon.....she is just causing a commotion and she likes that!

This whole bitch fight is staged and gaga and madonna now it and LUV it.

Where is all the controversy though? The European leg was so stormy and drama filled, and the US leg seems to be controversy free, quite the opposite of what people predicted... even the the whole guns and blood presentation seems to be accepted! US and Canada loves M now, while the UK some of Europe loves to hate her.

Guest pedrohdi

but gagas kinda retarded and will take it as a compliment :/

looool you killed me with that one! But, I fear that M didn't say that just because, I think it's a hint of what's to come. Maybe Lady Xerox will be on stage and on the record in Latin America or in MSG alongside M for the Blu-Ray! And thus ending the feud!

Edited by pedrohdi

I'm undecided if she was kidding or not about being on stage together. Either she's 100% fucking around or something is being discussed. Although I guess the latter is a stretch, since M just skewered her again :)

I'm undecided if she was kidding or not about being on stage together. Either she's 100% fucking around or something is being discussed. Although I guess the latter is a stretch, since M just skewered her again :)

Same thought here. I hope there's nothing being planned down the road. That pretentious twat doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as M.

I perceive M's comments as a cheeky dig at the wannabe, just like when she dedicated Masterpiece to idiot Elton.